🅰️CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?🅰️

"How bad did your mum bust you, over wrecking Sean's car?" Emily asks Hanna as the group of girls walk on a field. "Okay, I did not wreck it, I damaged it." Hanna defends herself. "By damaged she means she drove it into a wall." Fleur scoffs. "Shut up." Hanna pushes her sister away. "And actually, everyone's being really mature about it." Hanna explains.

"Oh." Emily replies. "There is no oh. We're just being grown-ups, that's all. Apart from Fleurette, she's acting like a six-year-old." Hanna points to the eldest Marin making her jaw drop. "Okay, so the town is going to put in a new bench and we'll plant the flowerbeds, and there's going to be a pathway of art tiles." Aria tells everyone about the design of the memorial.

"Art tiles?" Spencer asks, sitting down on the bench. "Messages, pictures, memories of Alison." Emily lists off. "That's beautiful guys, truly beautiful like Alison." Harper speaks up, with her head resting on her daughter's pram. "Oh, like little headstones." The youngest Marin says fascinated.

"Hanna!" Aria shouts. "What?!" Hanna shouts back, not seeing a problem with what she just said. "We should each do a tile." Emily suggests. "You know I have Alison's bracelet since the day he was found in the woods, and I don't want the responsibility anymore." Hanna tells the girls, taking the bracelet out of her pocket. "Wait, when was this?" Noelle asks, looking at her sister.

"The morning after you hit your head." Aria tells her. "Oh gosh, thanks for telling me sooner." Noelle sarcastically says. "Sorry, I forgot to tell you." Aria shrugs. "We don't want it." Aria and Noelle shake their heads at the same time. "That was weird." Fleur laughs. "How, you and Han do it all the time." Harper points to the Marin sisters.

"No, we don't." They both say, crossing their arms. "See." Harper smirks in triumph. "Seriously, somebody take this." Hanna tells the girls. "Okay, I'll have it." Harper takes the bracelet and puts it in her daughter's baby bag. "Look at us. Bunch bunch of babies!" Spencer scoffs.

"There's nothing that "A" can say or do to get us into trouble without making trouble for herself." Spencer explains. "You sure it's a her?" Hanna wonders. "Him, her - doesn't make any difference." Spencer says. "What are you doing on that?" Harper asks, sliding across the bench, to see what Spencer was typing on her laptop.

"I'm going to block all messages from people I don't know. IMs, texts, e-mails, everything. Screw A." She explains. "I'm not sure about that Spence." Harper shrugs. "There. Who's next?" The brunette smiles, looking up and ignoring the blonde sitting right next to her.

After no one attempts to move, Emily rolls her eyes and takes the laptop off Spencer. "I spy with my little eye something that begins with F." Spencer smiles, seeing their English teacher riding his bike. "Hey, Mr Fitz.!" Hanna waves at him. "Ooo, he waved back." Harper laughs. "Looking good, Mr Fitz!" Spencer cups her hands around her mouth and shouts.

"My turn." Aria sits down next to Emily and snatches the Laptop from her. "Calm down Aria, it's a bit of teasing." Fleur laughs, before turning to the teacher. "Keep those legs moving!" The blonde shouts. "There are teachers that you don't want to see on a bike, and there are teachers that you do want to see on a bike." Spencer nods.

"I would not want to see Mr Gilardi in a bike." Hanna shakes her head. "I don't want to think of Mr Gilardi I'm motion of any kind." Emily cringes, making the girls laugh. "Ahh, Mr Fitz." Hanna smiles, looking in the direction of the teacher. "Eww, Mr Fitz. He's uglier the Jacelyn's dad." Harper scoffs. "You wouldn't sleep with anyone ugly, Harps." Fleur laughs.

"True, but I've only ever been with one person." The blonde shrugs. "Really?" Noelle asks. "Oh, thanks for making me sound like a whore. Not like I get enough comments already." The teen mum crosses her arms. "What about you, Aria? What do you think of Mr Fitz?" Harper turns to the brunette. "Yeah, he's a good teacher." Aria nods.