🅰️ THE JENNA THING 🅰️

After the Funeral the eight girls and baby went to the grille to talk about the events that have happened during that day

After the Funeral the eight girls and baby went to the grille to talk about the events that have happened during that day. "Why was Jenna there?" Aria shakes her head, looking between the girls on the table.

"I guess she's back." Emily softly says. "That cop acted like we were suspects or something." Hanna whispers. "Well ain't you Hanna? Stealing shit? Is this what being friends with Mona does to you?" Harper sighs while breastfeeding her baby.

"You're friends with Mona?" Sabrina lets out a little laugh. "What? She's cool." Hanna defends her best friend. "Sure, for all we know she's crazy making a plot to haunt us because you lot bullied her for years." Harper scoffs.

"You bullied her as well." Noelle points to the blonde. "No, I fucking didn't, you lot were too far up Alison's arse to notice me and Mona talking." Harper defends herself. "I noticed." Sabrina looks at her 'sister'. "And that's why I love you, always looking around, seeing things other people don't." The teen mum smiles.

"Do you think we looked guilty?" Emily quickly turns around. "Why would we? We haven't done anything wrong." Noelle says. "Except lie about the Jenna thing." Hanna scoffs. "And as you can see, I've done loads of things wrong." The teen mum looks at the baby in her arms.

"Do you mind?" The mother says, staring at a man at the opposite table, who was looking at her judgementally. All the old man does is shakes his head looking down at his coffee. "Fucking prick." Harper scoffs.

"We promised we'd never bring up the Jenna thing again, remember? It never happened." Spencer scolds Hanna. "Have you found a way to forget? I still wake up sometimes in the middle of the night." The younger Montgomery girl complains. "It was an accident." Spencer pushes.

As Hanna pours the alcohol from her flask into her coke, she sees the man who was judging Harper staring at her. "It's medicinal." Hanna sweetly says to the man. "Cramps." She snaps as the man gives her a look.

"That man has a problem, I'm telling you." The Jackson girl scoffs glaring at the man. "You can stop staring now." Fleur leans forward towards the man making him look down.

"I don't get it. How does 'A' know something about me that only Alison knew?" Emily questions. "You and Ali were the only ones who knew." Noelle looks towards the teen mum. "You think it's me who's sending these messages?" Harper asks in disbelief.

"Ali knew all of our secrets, but... We never knew any of hers." Aria says, trying to prevent an argument from starting. Harper just looks away knowing that she was the one who Alison told everything to. "I knew some." Spencer nonchalantly says.

"Go on." Aria says after Spencer didn't say anything. "Talk." Hanna stares at the Hastings girl opposite her. "I can't." She shrugs. "Spence! No, you are not going to drop a bomb like that and just clam up!" Aria rolls her eyes. "She'd so kill me if I told you." Spencer shakes her head. "She's dead." Hanna scoffs.