🅰️TO KILL A MOCKING GIRL🅰️

"Whose idea was this, again?" Hanna asks the group, as they walk through the woods

"Whose idea was this, again?" Hanna asks the group, as they walk through the woods. "Emily's mom." Spencer points to the girl. "The shed was me. My mom just said we should do something for us." Emily explains, walking up a small hill.

"Well, couldn't we do something without mosquitoes?" Hanna complains. "They're not mosquitoes, they're gnats." Aria tells her. "Whatever! They're small and annoying, and they're flying up my nose." Hanna responds.

"Well, they're attracted to your perfume. And your hair product. And your lip gloss." Spencer lists. "So, what are you saying, I attract flies?" Hanna looks back at the smart girl. "Gnats." Noelle corrects her, making her sister laugh.

"Why do I feel like this is the wrong way?" Emily stops, looking around. "No, this is it. I remember that tree. It's the halfway point." Spencer says, pointing to the massive tree. "There are one hundred and thirty-six steps left to the shed." Harper yawns. "Have you been out here since... Alison?" Emily asks, looking at the two.

"Me? No. No way." Spencer shakes her head. "But you remember that tree." Aria looks at Spencer. "You guys, it's not that weird." Hanna shrugs. "We came out here in eighth grade like every day... even after." Fleur explains.

"I think this is totally the wrong place to do this. Whatever you call it.. shrine." Spencer voices her opinion. "It's not a shrine. It's just a place to remember Alison. What's wrong with that?" Emily asks not seeing a problem with it.

"Doing it way out here makes it look like we have something to hide." Spencer explains. "And we do, we're hiding lots of things at the moment." Harper looks at the girls, bouncing Jacelyn up and down on her hip. "You're worried about what other people think?" Emily looks at Harper and Spencer.

"Well, aren't you? Do you really want to give that creepy Detective more reasons to question us?" Spencer asks her. "I know I don't, I have a life ahead of me, I don't really want to spend it behind bars." Noelle scoffs. "And Harper has a kid, she has too much to lose." Fleur points to the blonde, who's looking down at her daughter.

"Hanna, why are you so quiet?" Emily asks the girl, as she starts to walk ahead of the group. "I'm trying to keep the bugs in my nose and out of my mouth." Hanna waves her arms around, as the girls start following her. "You're allowed to have an opinion on this." Emily tells her.

"You want my opinion? I say we hold off and not remember her 'til we know for sure she's not still here." Hanna turns around. "What?" Everyone asks in disbelief. "What are you talking about?" Aria asks. "You think she's still alive?" Emily asks, not believing her friend.

"I know you're my little sister Han, but how stupid can you be? She's dead for god's sake." Fleur scoffs, shaking her head. "Hanna, they found her body." Spencer says. "Stop. I'm officially scared. Can we just not..." Aria trails off. "Aww, is baby Montgomery scared?" Noelle leans towards her sister.

"You know, you asked for my opinion. I don't believe she's really gone." Hanna cuts Noelle off and starts walking away. "We went to her funeral!" Spencer shouts, walking after the blonde. "Yeah, and when we left we all got a text from her." Hanna shrugs.