New Life

Dream could hear someone whispering his name.
Wait, I am alive?
Dream sits up and noticed that he was still at outertale where he had fallen asleep star gazing.
Good thing he was still here.
He stood up with a grunt.
He created a portal to his home in UnderTale.
?????? Pov
Wow. His eyes remind me of this place.
He's so tall and majestic.
Unlike me, my glitchy self.
He has no idea how lucky he is.
His scars even look beautiful, or birthmarks maybe?
Why do I care anyways.
I bet Ink would find him interesting and turn him to the "goodside".
Ha. Even if that kid doesn't join Ink, he is too good for you (Voices)
It's sad how you watch him from the shadows (Voices)
He wouldn't want a no name destroyer like you (Voices)
He might like your head on a plate though (Voices)
???? Tuned the voices out
"Error! There you are buddy, I've been looking for ya! I want to have one of my knitting lessons today!"
"Sure Swap, just let me get some chocolate for myself." (Error)
"Bye Error, see you in the Antivoid in a few seconds!" (Swap)
I wonder how Swap found me, maybe he really has been practicing with his magic!
It would be nice if he learned how to fight well enough to where Swap could keep his au safe by himself.
Error's mind went back to the mysterious skeleton he had seen earlier.
He wondered what type of personality they harbored, and what their name was.
Error got up and reached through an au, grabbed a big bag of chocolate, and then proceeded to the Anitvoid where a Excited Skeleton was shivering with joy and AdHd.
Author Note
What ships should I do? I like them all, I am thinking of doing a harem where everyone loves everyone, but I'm not talking about literally, just a handful of sanses.