Oh em gee.. a new chapter :D

I dont think anyone is subscribed, but sorry anyways for being gone so long! 

0

0

0

Nightmare's POV

"Would You Like Some" Dream, my enemy asked me, holding up what looked like some type of food. How foolish.

"Why did you bring me here, you disgusting guardian?" Dream doesn't give me any reaction, which is annoying, but I guess it's better than him getting excited. 

"Is Neil here also?" I feel anger thinking about that wretched ANIMAL.

My enemy still doesn't change emotion in the slightest.

"No. He died a few years ago. And I brought you here because Nim wanted to see you." 

I feel a different emotion at this. Some type of anger.

"I do NOT answer to Nim. Let me leave this place at once!" I feel angrier when he doesn't react, yet again. I'm starting to think this isn't the guardian of positivity. 

Dream shakes his head. I almost get up to beat him, but then recall that he has a slight advantage. 

"Well then I guess I'll spill the beans then. You're relieved from your guardian duty's. I've grown strong enough and mature enough to show I can carry both responsibilities. You have shown the opposite. I want to let you know that I will let you and your little.. crew continue with your activities. I will no longer participate in any battle with you or your subjects. I have more important things than to beat you senseless. It may please you to know that I now know you are truly not my brother. You are merely a parasite. I can feel all emotions ever since.. the incident. I'm neither naive or dumb now. I was never dumb to begin with."

I listen to him in silence, and shock. Is this truly Dream? 

Dream straightens up and uses his hand motions to create a portal, and I can see my castle on the other side. I step through. 

Dream Pov

I feel relieved watching NIghtmare leave. I don't plan on ever seeing him again. I am glad to have finally beat him by myself, fair and square. I also feel mournful, after speaking my thoughts of my brother being dead, it truly hits me. All that time. All of that time I had spent, hoping, working, even praying for my brother to "wake up". I feel heartbroken for myself, and my dead brother. 

I let the portal disappear, and fall back onto my bed, feeling sad. I wasted so many years. So many tears. For something that could never happen. I didn't even have anyone to blame but myself. Nightmare had told me so many time that my brother was dead. And he meant it literally. 

I decide that I want to get my mind off of things for a while. 

I jump in the shower, get clean, shine my bones, and put on simple clothes. I then create a portal to the bar in OuterTale. No one notices me, except for Grillby. I walk up to the bar.

"Hello good sir, I would like to order a Manhattan Whiskey, make it a Classic Martini, please!"

Grillby seems surprised, after all, i did just order his strongest alcohol, but he also seems mildy impressed. 

"Kid you think you're old enough to be drinking something that strong? Dream, right?"

I nod my head

"I'm not as young as I look, I'm around 700 years old by now, I can take my alcohol."

Grillby try's not to show his surprise, but I defenitly see it. Everyone is surprised when they first find out. I pass him 20$ for the drink, and get comfortable in the chair, and look at the screen of the tiny tv. It's some old monster romance movie that's universal, every universe seems to have it. I get startled by someone sitting next to me. It's another sans.

"Hello Dream sans.."

Author Here!!! If you enjoy this, please interact! I will write more if i see anyone reads this chapter. I will probably go back into the other chapters and fix the plotholes.