(Part 3)~Into The Forest

Red walked on the edge of the forest. She had just finished horse riding with Benjamin and he let her stay out on the white horse named Periwinkle until supper time. As Red walked she felt a swift breeze past her body and the warm sun on her face. Her left hand brushed past soft green leafs that looked like the ones on her red cloak. Within all the peace and quietness, became a loud rustling. Red got curious and she started walking into the forest. Where Benjamin told her specifically not to go in there.

The louder the rustling, the closer she got to the noise and the deeper into the forest she went.

Red walked up a hill to see a cage made out of metal, twigs and leafs. And inside the cage...a poor grey rabbit. "You poor little thing! Who did this to you?" Red bent down to open the cage "Here" Red said.

Robin ran out from behind a tree and up to Red. "One trap, two catches", he said to her. "What do you want?" Red asked being more frightened now that more boys came out and surrounded her. One of them came up behind Red and held her so she could barely move. Robin laughed "That's girls!...catch an animal they can't resist coming to help!".

"I know who you are!...You're bandits and plunderers!...You're part of the De Noir clan!" Red shouted at them trying to get away. She pushed one of them back and started hitting him, again and again. Robin grabbed her and pulled her back with force. She started hitting Robin then she saw the scar on his hand from the needle. She grabbed his wrist and said under her breath "You?".

"You coming with us now" Robin told her "My father is just dying to make your acquaintance".

Red was so furious she cursed, "The only acquaintance I'll ever make involving you... is my foot meeting your a**!"

The boys just laughed at her choice of words. The way Robin grabbed Red's arm and was pulling at it, felt like he was going rip it out of her socket. Red pushed Robin so hard he fell flat on his rear end. As Red turned to run away Robin grabbed the back of her red cloak, choking her. He was pulling and pulling and Red screamed and shouted "No! Stop!...Please! It Hurts!". Robin finally let go. Tears ran down Red's face, she was scared. Teenage boys were surrounding her and she had no weapons. Nothing to defend herself with.

Robin looked at her...but not an "You've Got Nowhere To Go" look...more like an ..."I'm So Sorry" look. Red turned, picked up the cage with the rabbit inside and ran off back to the edge of the forest.

When Red turned to run. Robin ran a few steps behind her. He wanted to make sure she was okay. But she outran him. He felt so bad for injuring a girl like that.