Meet The Characters

Main Characters

Red - A 14 year old spicy lil nugget who has flare. But also a kind heart. She wears a red locket with golden angel wings. A red cloak with leaf patterns. She moves in to live with her uncle, Benjamin Merryweather (Who has a different last name to Red's)

Robin De Noir - A 15 year old boy who is the only son of Coeur De Noir and the younger brother of Loveday. He has a love interest in Red.

Minor Characters

Benjamin Merryweather - Uncle of Red. Red's mother's brother. He used to be best friends with Loveday.

Loveday - Loveday is Couer De Noir's eldest child and only daughter. Loveday is the older sister of Robin De Noir. Loveday used to best friends with Benjamin Merryweather before the feud of the two families.

Coeur De Noir - Is the father of Loveday and Robin. He has a strong hatred for the Merryweathers. He is the leader of the De Noir clan.

Wrolf - Wrolf is the trusty dog of Benjamin Merryweather. Wrolf has been referred to as the 'Demon Dog' by Robin's gang. Wrolf is good friends with Red and Robin from a certain point in the story. Wrolf turns out to be the Black Lion.

Writer's Comments:

"I based Red from Red/Ruby Lucas from Once Upon A Time (TV Show), My Version of Red looks like me, very dark brown hair, bright yellow eyes and ivory skin tone. But she wears what Red (OUAT) wears."

- Cassie