(Part 4)~Found In The Castle

Not long before entering the De Noir castle. Red met Loveday. She wasn't anything like the De Noir clan. She had a heart of gold. And Loveday revealed to Red through the story book, The Ancient Chronicles of Moonacre Valley, that she was the new Moon Princess. Red was shocked. But Red needed help getting into the De Noir's castle to prove both family's were both wrong about the Moon Pearls. Almost at the castles walls, Loveday turned and ran back to her home in the cave. "I can't go back there" she said running away. "Loveday?...Loveday!" Red shouted. Loveday didn't come back.

Red continued to the castle on her own. While sneaking past guards, knights and watchers. She managed to make it to the dining room. Where the family and most of the clan were. Red stood at the top of the stairs hiding behind a large beam so she couldn't be spotted.

"Father, I've prepared a plan to snatch the girl, from under the Merryweather roof". Robin said, consulting in his father. "Don't go near Moonacre!" Coeur snapped at his son "That house is damned!"..."Word is...She's about to meet her downfall" Coeur said as he looked at the top of the staircase, right at Red.

Red ran away. She just got out the closest door before some guards caught her. Red screamed and breathed heavily as they dragged her down the stairs. Everyone at the table rose from their seats and crowded around her. When the guards stop at infront of Coeur, they threw Red on the hard, stone cold ground. The guards then grabbed her arms and held them tightly.

"How kind of you to join us, 'Moon Princess'". Coeur said in a sarcastic tone. Robin walked up behind his father when he heard him say 'Moon Princess'. He needed to see if it was her.

It was.

Going through Robin's mind was, "What are you doing here?". He didn't say anything. He just stared.

Red ripped her right hand out of the grasp from the guard. She held a golden key with a heart and a pearl, waiting for Coeur to take it. "Oh, what is this?" asked Coeur. After Coeur took the key the guard snatched Red's arm again. "She has brought us the lost key, gentlemen" Coeur's words made the clan laugh though Red didn't know why. "Because the terrible De Noir's have had the Moon Pearls hidden up here all this time...Haven't we?"

"Is it true?" Your ancestor stole them?" Red asked with confusion. "My ancestor?"..."Well perhaps, Princess, I should introduce you to William De Noir the first Coeur. The guards let go of Red and let Robin do the job instead. He pulled her to make her stand still and close to him, which felt odd for her.

"Red Merryweather...the last Moon Princess" roared Coeur. "My last name isn't Merryweather!" Red powerfully said. "It doesn't matter! Your still part of the Merryweather family!" Coeur roared again. "Sir William" as Coeur pointed, Robin pushed her down so she would drop to her knees. Coeur picked up a box and held it in his hands as Robin pulled Red back up on her feet. Red gasped "The Pearl Casket!". "And you very kindly brought us the key" Coeur said in a normally calm voice. He dropped the key on purpose and opened the box...inside there was nothing. The clan laughed. "You've hidden them!" Red shouted at the top of her lungs. "They were never there girl!" He shouted back. "Your filthy Merryweather family took them...before he picked up the box!". "They stole the pearls. But soon...The final moon will rise! And the thieving Merryweather's will be punished". Robin smiled at Red with a devilishly handsome smirk. "There's nothing anyone can do to stop it" Coeur continued. "At last the entire valley will be ours!"

Robin still smiled at Red. Then he turned back to his father after a long time. "And the De Noir's can finally feast upon revenge!". The clan cheered and hollered. Just as Robin was carrying Red away with some of his mates.