chapter one: I kept my promise.

I've been meaning to make this for so long, now that i am im both excited and concerned that it Won't turn out well, so...lets hope it will, heres so a shit ton of angst!

(For anyone just starting to read this, ignore the rework announcement, I'm already doing that)

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...Miranda."
I mumble, she smiles.

"That's correct, Darling, I've been waiting for your arrival since i first saw your wondrous gaze all those weeks ago...adorable, staring at the buildings with such an innocent gaze."
Miranda coos.

She looks down at Ben, and her smile widens...i fucking hate that.

"And you brought a child, i guess you've had a wondrous time here."
Miranda asks, i grimace and hold him tightly.

"...don't look at him."
I mumble.

"He looks like my Lycan experiments, im guessing he is infected?"
Miranda asks.

"...you're behind his sickness, he's turning into one of those sick things you create..! Change him back!!"
I growl, she laughs like the sick woman she is.

"Oh darling, i cannot 'change' him. If he is infected, he will remain infected."
Miranda says.

"Fuck you, tell me how to save him!!"
I growl.

"I would be happy to."
Miranda says.

She sits her class down and crosses her legs, staring at me strangely...i don't like it a bit.

"You see (y/n), you hold a very powerful piece of DNA, a blessing given to you by forces you cannot comprehend."
Miranda explains.

"What?? Fucking crazy.."
I say.

"You must have realized you were not normal at some point, being battered, bruised, beaten...you lived through a plane crashing from hundreds of feet in the air, that didn't seem strange to you?"
Miranda asks.

"...you're fucking with me."
I mumble.

"You are so special, Darling, you are a walking angel among demons...you remind me so much of my child...in many ways, you are...you are my Eva, in a different life."
Miranda says.

"What??"
I mumble...this is giving me a headache.

"You are like me, you are a powerful God, you had never realized the many times you should have died...i have watched over you through your entire time here, everything that's happened, I've seen it."
Miranda says.

"You're acting really fucking creepy...you're lying."
I say.

"You died in the crash, (y/n)...but that wasn't the first time you died. The megamycite knows your fate, and i see what you have blocked out...what youve always known, but you've been scared to accept."
Miranda coos.

"Fuck off, Miranda.."
I growl.

"Darling...you aren't truly alive..."
Miranda mumbles.

Shes lying...shes fucking lying, Miranda manipulates, i already knew that...she cant get to me...not this time.

"...how are you so sure? Well..?"
I ask.

"Because I can feel your power...you are radiating a power that nobody i have ever met has given off. You can control this power for your own will...you can save this child."
Miranda says.

Save him...? I...if she's not lying...then i can save him...im so fucking confused..

"...i can...save Ben?"
I ask.