It Starts From A Train

ORDER

ORDER

ORDER

"Keeping an account of all evidences and eyes witnesses, the court has decided that Mr. Ram Manohar is sentenced to 5 years imprisonment charged under Section 392 for robbery and charges under Section 420 for Cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property.

The court is adjunct for the day! "

The judge announced the punishment for the culprit and with this, two Barristers stood up from their respective seats, and bow down in front of the judge with respect.

Aa soon as one of the barrister came out of the court room, many journalists ran towards him and block his path.

"Sir, sir just one question!" One journalist exclaimed and started, "Sir, you came to India 12 years ago and became one of the best barrister of not only Calcutta but of India, who brought revolution for the rights of the woman.

Your work was commendable for continuous 4 years. But after your petition against Child Marriage Law, which you won, your work decreases.

Since continuous 8 years, your work is degrading. Once you were questioned for your achievement and now, you're questioned for your down fall.

Is there any particular reason for it? What is the reason for the downfall of The Great Barrister Anirudh Roy Chaudhary?"

Anirudh was so much depressed in his own world, that he didn't gave a single glance to any of the journalists and their questions. He just marched away from there.

It had been a rough day.

Well, really it had been a rough year like past 7 years. But today was particularly bad. It was a day that started like any other.

Anirudh had woken up in his same drab quarters, opened his curtains to the same grey skies. He had his same bland, cardboard oats. He wore his same plain, restricting robes, and made his way through the dark foreboding corridors to the darks.

Work was not boring by any means. There were deadlines his clients were struggling to meet, cases collapsing, meetings with nobleman yelling and complaining, politics with other important figures.

And yet if you asked him, he wouldn’t remember any of it. He was under a heavy cloud that day. Just like everyday.

The voices were drowned out. He didn’t hear the endless appointments that Amit ran by him. He didn’t hear the probably genuine advice Anurag gave. He didn’t hear the deals and decisions and decrees that he agreed to sign to. And he didn’t hear any of the whispers of how he wasn’t good enough and a failure and nothing compared to his father.

He didn’t hear them scoff as they foretold how he would run the dark the court into the ground at the rate he was going.