IV. Festival!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto nor it's characters.

{♥}♦{♥}

A figure that was hiding silently under one of the windows of the Mizukage Tower outside was... Let's just say, angry was an understatement.

Narrowing it's eyes when "Haruno Sakura" was mentioned on their conversation.

'What is that old scum trying to do?' It thought.

A few more minutes of listening and after hearing that the meeting was adjourned, it left quickly before anyone could sense it.

'I see.' The figure thought.

{♥}♦{♥}

"Sakura-chan!!" A blur of orange was her only sign of an incoming human cannonball.

Dodging to the right, she avoided the figure in orange. Which, made the figure enraged and pointed his index finger to her.
"Sakura-chan! That was mean!!" Uzumaki Naruto shouted as if the person did a crime.

"Gomenasai, Uzumaki-san... It's just... Uhh, I don't really like it if I'm greeted with a human cannonball.." Haruno Sakura said sheepishly while rubbing the back of her neck.

"Huh? Human Cannonball? Where?!" Naruto asked while looking left and right for the 'human cannonball'

'Is he really this stupid?' The girl thought.

"Oi, Naruto!" Hatake Kakashi, his Genin Squad Leader came running to them.
"Naruto," he continued, "don't just run off like that, Minato-sama would have my head if anything happens to you." He finished with concern.

Naruto rubbed the back of his neck, while Sakura peered behind the Jonin to see the group and the Hokage walking towards them.

"Naruto, you idiot! This isn't Konoha where you can just explore anywhere, dattebane!" His mother, Uzumaki-Namikaze Kushina scolded him while chocking him with her hand.

Sakura nervously chuckled at the scene 'This...is awkward, funny yet awkward...' She thought.

"Baka! You could've gotten lost!" Kushina continued her rant.

The Pinkette sighed... Yes, what awkward scene it is....

{♥}♦{♥}

"Ehhh?! A FESTIVAL?!!!" The genin shouted as the Fourth Hokage countinued,

"Yes, we're going to a festival. Tonight's celebration is about the night sky." Minato said.

"Uhmmm, otou-san, Night sky?" Naruto asked, clearly confused.

"Please explain, Hokage-sama." Some of them also asked.

"The Village Hidden in the Mist has a special night, it only happens twice a year. At midnight, the mist lifts which allows the starry night sky come to view. And we we're lucky enough to arrive exactly before the festival. It's called 'The Sky Festival'" He explained.

Some nodded while some (Ami and Ino) asked some more questions.

"Is there anything else important, like if you hug the love of your life, will he love you too?" Ami asked.
"Is there anything related to it about love?" Ino asked again.

"Well, from what I'm told, if you kiss the love of your life, exactly at midnight, you'll live happily together. Well, it's just a rumor though" The Young Hokage stated.

Immediately, the two girls have heart eyes while looking at Sasuke.

Sasuke's right eye twitched with disgust and annoyance.