Chapter 1.out break anger

Licorice cookie pov 

I swear, I fucking swear! If one more word out of any one, I'm gonna blow!

Pomegranate:licorice! Pay attention you worthless cookie 

Red velvet:Pomegranate please watch it-

Licorice cookie:Red please, don't worry but you are right. Pomegranate needs to watch her loud f**king mouth. Yeah that's right you heard you Japanese wanna b**ch fruit 

The rest of the gang:.... :o 

Pomegranate:well.. uh..

Licorice:well what? If you want me to lay attention then how bout you be nicer and stop acting like a spoiled princess.  We all know Dark enchantress give you more attention but stop try to rub it in you poker face peice of shit. 

Pomegranate:I-

Licorice:you know what!? Since I'm in a bad mood I'm gonna give my most honest opinion. Dark choco, just get another f**king sword and maybe destroy that curse one! WE HAVE LAVA HERE!!! 

Dark choco:.....

Licorice:red..... idk what to say to you..... just try and be normal.

Red velvet:okay that's doesn't effect me at all

Licorice:and poison mushroom..... just..... stop giving people drugs or shroomies that ain't good.

Poison mushroom:I can't promise that, hehehe

Licorice:right..... but most of all.... f**k all you! Even you, you old hag! I'm out!

Third person pov 

As licorice cookie storm off, the rest of gang just stood there. All of them were surprised since they never see that much anger in licorice.  

But as licorice slammed his door and started to smash everything. Books, candles and ashes. His room was completely destroyed. Then he had an idea. He went to his window and break it open! The he jump out and threw a marshmallow cush that he safely landed on. 

As the marshmallow burnt up, licorice ran into the forest as fast as he can. There was only one location he can go to. He ran as fast as he can, almost making him tired but he stopped for a rest or two. But as he saw the building he was heading to, he saw other cookies. He went through the back door of the building and saw his old friend. 

Rougefort pov 

As the show ended, I was tired as heck. I can't wait to see my dear lord crumbles. As I sitted down in my dressing room the lights turned off somehow and black smoke started to appear. I heard a somewhat familiar voice behind me.

?¿?:why hello again dear old friend. I have return into your presents 

Rougefort:i-it can't be!!

?¿?:why yes it can be.

Rougefort turned around and saw... licorice cookie!! Rougefort got up and hugged the gray dough cookie in delight.  

Rougefort:Oh how I missed you old theater free! At last we can do duos once again!

Licorice:hehaha, it had indeed but I have one request if you don't mind...

Rougefort:what is it licorice? 

Licorice:do you mind if I live with you? I ran away from the dark cookies.... and yet I have no where to go. 

Rougefort:licorice.... I will be......

Licorice:....

Rougefort:delighted for you to join me! We can catch up more! And I can get you a new outfit! That robe is indeed old. Let's get something that brings out your talent! 

Licorice:sounds great! 

Rougefort hugged his friend once again before grabbing his hand and taking him to his manor.  As the two chatted, rougefort maked sure that licorice wasn't noticeable and the other cookies won't see him. 

As the two finally reached there, Lord crumbles ran to the front doors as it was opened. As Rougefort petted his cat in delight, licorice looked around. 

Rougefort:hey licorice, do you still do that magic?

Licorice:y-yeah? 

Rougefort:well can we tried that one again? Just like old times? 

Licorice:are you sure? 

Rougefort:yeah! Positive! 

Licorice:okay than 

Meanwhile while and the next day with The cookies of Darkness. (Or COD) 

As the sun roses up, it was quiet in the castle. Too quiet. Red velvet was the last one to woke and headed to the kitchen. As he saw the other members, they  were  all... depress.... 

Especially PM cookie.  They were bailing on the ground. 

Red velvet:is everything alright? 

Pomegranate:noo, everything isn't. Licorice is gone and we don't know where he went to. 

Red velvet:w-wha?!

Poison mushroom:*does an Sr pelo cry* eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeəəəəə

Red velvet:*walks away* 

Dark choco:where are you going?! 

Red velvet:I'M GETTING THE F**KING CAKE HOUNDS!!! THATS WHAT IM DOING!!! WE'RE GONNA FIND HIS BEAUTIFUL @$$!! 

Dark choco:gonna ignore that last part but also yes we should find him.

Poison Mushroom:yaaay!! We're gonna find Daddy! (His father figure)

As the cookies went out, they had no idea what their in for in this show.

End of chapter 1

Words:744