chapter 7:its showtime 2

The night has finally arrived. The show shall begin. Cookies were coming in from a hot batch. A few fancy ones to be exact. 
As the audience got full, the show has finally started.

Scene 1

There dance a dear cookie, in what seems to be in fancy clothes from seems to be the republic tailor shop. 
It was wildberry cookie, but in tight clothing.

Meanwhile in da audience:

Crunchy chip cookie was looking at some peckers if you know what I mean

6
3
6

(Look at the numbers sideways and you'll see the face)

Back 2 da show:

Cream Unicorn:The has begun as a ball was being held at the prince castle. Golden fondant was in the decorations. The sugar glass chandelier hang on the spot where lights can hits to shine all over. As the prince dance, the others who have came dance as well.

Now wildbery and the other cast was dancing gracefully. The volin was played by non other than Mint choco cookie.
It was beautiful till knocking was heard on the French bread door. Wildberry walked to the door (like ballerinas would in residuals) and there crawled a cookie in black robes.

Cream Unicorn:A frail elderly cookie, invited herself in. Sheltering herself from the storm. For an thank you, she gave him a beautiful ruby fondant rose. But the other including the prince laughed. The elderly lady tried to give him the rose once more but it was slapped out of her hands. That's when she had it.

"She rose up and began to glow, as if floating she was. The guest and others run but the prince was too shock to move. He got down to his knees and beg, the woman now began to speak"

Cream puff:when the final rose petal falls off you will die. But for now and forever you shall be a beast.

Flashing lights began and now growls and roars was heard on the stage.
A beast was formed.

Scene 2

"Years after the incident, there was a little town. And from one of the houses, a young beautiful cookie came out to say good morning to her fellow towns folk."

Hydrangea cookie came out from the fake house, she started singing.

(I'm making my own version so I'll try and leave some original song)

Hydrangea cookie:once I wake up, I would to say....

Random cookie: bonjour!

Random cookie 2:bonjour!

Random cookie:bonjour!

Hydrangea cookie:bonjour!

Now a song lead by the blind but beautiful Hydrangea cookie, her hair was in a looks ponytail. Sky blue skirt, and snow icing pattern as well for the shirt. No one knew but Hydrangea cookie was being guided by the knocks of the floor boards underneath her.

The scene gone beautiful and welcoming. Then came to the antagonistic.

Lilac cookie:ah miss Belle cookie, what a pleasant day to see your beautiful face.

Hydrangea:ah well ain't it the one and only, Gaston. What do you want?

Lilac cookie:well I may ask but your certainly looking great today

Hydrangea:go away, I ain't in the mood for you.

Lilac cookie:come on Belle, accept my proposal and you can little wife. (Nah Lilac is gay)

Hydrangea:oh you want a little wife? Well I ain't ya wife. So please... out. Now. 

Lilac cookie:Oh Belle don't make me laugh.

Hydrangea "pushed" Lilac into the chocolate pudding mud puddle. A few audience laughed.

Scene 3

As the curtain turn into a dark sky, the actor that is playing Belle's father, is riding on a cramcracker horse, as they got into the land of a mysterious Castel. They clip clop into the domain but Cream wolfs came into the scene and started to chase them.

(Crunchy chip cookie:meh wolves 🤩)

They clatter to the front yard and the "elderly cookie" went into and got a hold of a candle holder holding a candle. As he look around the candle started to speak.

Da candle:its nice to see someone new.

The elderly cookie:what the-

The father dropped the candle.

D

a candle:you are quite the jumpy one.

The elderly cookie:how are you alive!?

Da candle:well its difficult to explain it but I see your hiding from the cold. We we? (Why am I so dried.)

The elderly cookie:well I ummm....yes.

?¿?:waxer I don't think this will be appropriate for the master

Waxer:oh hush your ticks clockswork, we have a guest. Be a kind one would ya?

Clockswork:but i-

Waxer:jolly good! Now come this way!

The Carmel metal candle lead the way to a fancy room where a warm fire place was hold and a nice ruby fabric chair was in front of it. The candle offered him a seat while and clock was a little nervous but tried to look on the bright side for once.

Then came a cart was being lead by a nice fondant teapot. And by her side a little teacup.

Teapot:my my, what a nice elderly man. Won't care for a spot of tea.

Elderly cookie:why yes I would like one.

She pour the tea into the teacup by her side and serve it to the elderly cookie.

Teacup:heheh that tickles.

Meanwhile with the puppeteers.

Custard cookie the III:heheh that tickles

?¿?:your doing well Custard. *puts the feather down*

Back to the main stage

As the peaceful moment continues a dark voice drew in.

¿♤¡?!:who are you and what are you doing here!?

Waxer:now now calm down master he's just-

¿♤¡?!:shut up! You are nothing but an intruder! You shall be lock up!

Clockswork:w-wait master!

It was too late the beast already had grab him and threw him (not literally) in the castle dungeon that was up in a tower.

The cramcracker horse however heard it (and idk how) and ran as fast as it can, running to the one destination they know. The town that holds the their owners daughter.  Belle.

End of part 2.