chapter 2.its showtime

After the night of the left of licorice cookie, the other dark cookies were searching for him. Red velvet getting his best hound (a.k.a his favorite)  sniffing for a scent, Dark choco throwing Poison mushroom into the air to see if he can see him, and pomegranate try to see if her magic can do something like where is his location and shiz. 

Yeah, you could call it chaos. 

Meanwhile with the theater duo 

(yes I'm calling them that) 

As the morning rose at the blue cheese manor, Rougefort was making some breakfast while Lord Crumbles was playing with sleeping Licorice's hair. Licorice woke up due to sunlight and Lord Crumbles mewing. As he picks up the cat he smelled an taste of breakfast.  He walked to the kitchen and saw an tasty delicious breakfast.  Honestly the only tasty delicious breakfast he had. He sitted down and greeted Rougefort with a nice smile and Rougefort was shock by something licorice didn't know. 

Licorice:what? 

Rougefort:darling.... your hair

Licorice:what about it? I know I have bed head but-

Rougefort:it's had red and it beautiful!! 

Licorice:what?! 

Rougefort handed him a little mirror and he was right. Licorice hair had red on the bottom.  

Licorice:I thought it never comes back!?

Rougefort:oooo, this soo great! 

Licorice:*groans*

Rougefort:don't be like that! I swear your bitter but sweet all the time....

licorice:bitter but sweet...

Rougefort:omg that should be your new name!!! Or a nick name but still! Bitter sweet Licorice! Or Bitter sweet for short but still!

Licorice:I... I actually like it 

Rougefort:ooo we should do our show together!

Licorice:let's do it tonight!! 

Rougefort:Yesss!!

Meanwhile with the Cookies of Darkness 

As the dark cookies walked endlessly, the cake hound finally picked up a scent. The cookies felt joy but also despair as the scent lead to the other cookie kingdom. 

Dark choco:crap! Quick pomegranate let you hair and try and change your clothes by something else. Mushroom you shouldn't be a problem. Red use you cape and cover your eye and put your hound on a leash. And I'll try and cover myself!

Pomegranate:why?

Red velvet:bro didn't you heard, he got daddy issues and his dad lives here. 

Poison Mushroom:I don't got daddy issues do I? 

Red velvet:no you don't.  

Dark choco:quite talking and more disguising 

A Few minutes later. 

As the "Forest" cookies went to the ticket booth, they paid with their coins and went in. They saw the poster saying,