chapter 5.the blue cheese manor

As continuing from the last chapter,

As the night now come, everyone was looking around. 
Dark choco and Red velvet looking at the panting and pictures on the canvases. Pomegranate and Almond were investigating for any clues,
and Walnut and PM was trying to help. Looking high and low, Walnut being on the shroomie's bouncy head.
As the tallest cookie came in, also known as Liougefort, came in with a sugar cube tray of little star jelly sandwiches. Walnut and PM cookie rushed to be first and grabbed a few. As the tall cookie kept giving out the sandwiches out to the others cookies.
As they ate the finger food, Walnut started to look around for clues, as she should like the little detective she is. Lord Crumbles was following her. Clues were no where to he found but a single thing did appear.

A skull like pin was by the various closet when they found Liougefort. It looked like it was belonged to Bitter sweet L. Cookie.
She found the purple bow tie across from it... meaning that they hadda be close. As she continues to look, she felt some glimpses following her. But she tried to keep that poker face and continues.

As the night went on, Walnut wrote some things down.

1.There seems to be no broken window, nor messed up lock.

2.The bow tie was found in the same closet as Liougefort was found.

And 3.Liougefort oddly looks like the two victims.

Walnut was so busy with her work that she didn't notice that the tallest cookie was looking down at her. Blocking the light above, she looked up and jump a little.

Liougefort:what are you doing little Walnut?

Walnut:umm.... I was just looking for.... Poison Mushroom.

Liougefort:mmhmmm, well he's over there in the room across the restroom. I hope you have a good night rests cause it's 9 pm and you should get some rest.

Walnut:I'm fine, I use to stay up late all the time with my dad. It's not an unaverage for us two.

Liougefort:well not in this manor. Go to rest.

Walnut:w-what!? Aww man

Liougefort:no excuses, I all ready took care of your dad and ha! He was a fight and I not to put up another one.

Walnut:okay sir

Liougefort: thank you, sweet dreams.

Walnut walk to the room where Poison is but she hid behind a pillar and look in her handheld sugar glass mirror and saw the tall cookie walk away and went to the master's bedroom.

She followed quietly and looked in the key hole. A huge light flew out and blinded the little cookie for moment but when she looked back in the key hold, the tallest cookie was gone.

T.B.C

Words:460