the moment, Kion's banishment

It was now before sundown and fuli stretched.

Fuli: guess I gotta go see tiffu

Fuli walked over and went to the spot tiffu wanted.

She waited then tiffu hopped out of a bush with a red flower in her mouth.

Fuli: hey tiffu why you got flower in your mouth?

Tiffu: it's for you silly.

Fuli: wow thanks!

Fuli never thought of how nice tiffu was kion would bring her flowers but only for a favour from her.

Fuli put her head down as tiffu put the flower behind her ear.

Fuli raised her head and tiffu stared at fuli as she looked beautiful with the flower and her emerald eyes shining.

Fuli: what?

Tiffu: nothin..fuli um I have something to tell you ...

Kion was walking with a flower in his mouth and a crown he was on his way to purpose when he saw tiffu and fuli he went into a bush and watched.

Tiffu: fuli...your the most beautiful animal I've ever met your kind ,smart and strong and brave...I - I love you and I know it doesn't make any sense beacause your with kion! And i-i don't know but my love for you is strong alright ...oh god what am I saying you don't feel the same oh god!

Fuli:.it's okay tiffu really relax.

Tiffu: it is?

Kion's mind: hah fuli now reject her so we can get married already can you imagine being with tiffu ugh!

Tiffu got closer to fuli and leaned her mouth near fulis.

Kion mind: no fuli! Go away! Run !why arnt you moving!!!

Fuli didn't back away she was confused but she closed her eyes and when tiffu kissed fuli for a split second not even a second kion kept out growling.

Fuli leapt and tiffu backed away.

Kion: HOW DARE YOU TIFFU! YOU KNOW I WAS GOING TO PURPOSE!

Fuli: um....

Tiffu: face it kion she doesn't love you if she did she would be married to you by now.

Kion: you don't know what she wants!

Kion was about to use the roar until fuli went Infront of tiffu.

Kion: fuli get out of the way! Now!

Fuli: tiffu run ! I got this okay trust me..

Tiffu: alright....

Tiffu runs away to warn the night pride.

Kion: how could you do this to me!

Fuli: I...don't know alright ....

Kion: you know your showing not to be a good mother!

He was growling now and got into a fighting stance.

Fuli: kion...don't do this...tiffu didn't know...

Kion: you let her do this!

Fuli: she is right about one thing! Mabye I DONT LOVE YOU!

kion instead of getting sad his heart was already broken but he started laughing instead.

He then tackled fuli.

And bit her.

Fuli: kion get of we are not playing!

Kion: oh I know it's just that I want cubs..and since you won't let it happen I have have to take matters into my own paws.

Fulis eyes widen as she tries to get um scratching kion but he didn't move.

Then All of a sudden a loud roar was herd he turned his head and saw Azaad and Rani and vitani with Simba and everyone growling.

Bunga: monster! Get away from fuli!

Kion: oh um guys! Tiffu was trying to attack fuli.

Rani: nice try we saw you attack fuli! Leave the tree of life or so be it you will be forcefully removed with vitanis roar and all of our powers!

Kion: fuli I will come back to complete this but for now ima be gone for awhile honey so please don't go near tiffu alright darling?

Fuli: YOUR INSANE!

kion laughed as he got up and looked at everyone.

Kion: I'll be back and when I do you will all suffer , ESPECIALLY YOU TIFFU!

everyone growled as kion ran off but they all went to fuli and comforted her.

Tiffu hugged fuli as fuli started crying.

Kion was now at a lake off the tree of life when he heard a voice too familiar.

Kion: zira?!

Zira: that's right kion oh how we need to talk

Kion saw zira appear in a water ghost form.

Then kion looked at the tree of life and grinned evily .