~Chapter 1💫New time~

Tokyo, 11pm

Tokyo, 11pm...

There were a lot of traffic tonight... The city was full of cars and they weren't moving at all.

"Urghhh!!! This sucks! That's why I hate driving! It will be your turn next time, 'kay Rindo?" Sanzu said as he looked at him behind, on the back seat.

"Fuck you I won't drive for any of you."

"You motherfucker...!!!"

Ran laughed a bit at them while Koko was next to Saznu, on his phone, trying to find a better itinerary quickly.

Meanwhile, Takemichi was sitting next to them, in the back seat too, he was just looking outside the window and daydreaming.

"Yo, Takemichi! Ya wanna eat something? Like uhhh... Macdonald? Something else?" Sanzu suggested.

Takemichi didn't answered, still looking outside the window. He didn't even looked at him.

Rindo and Ran stared at Takemichi and decided for him: "Macdonald sounds good!" Rindo smiled.

"I've found one nearby, we can go by the right side." Koko said.

"Alright! Let's go then!" Sanzu drove away, on the right side and continued his way.

It didn't took a lot of time for getting there, but it was still far because of the place they were before. They were in at a little street next to Bonten's biggest gambling casinos so that's why...!

Sanzu drove to the Macdonald that Koko showed him

"I will take a kid's meal!!" Sanzu said to the speaker of the drive-in, it was for Mikey he buy

"Say a menu with a McChicken and fries for me." Rindo asked.

Ran doesn't eat those type of things so he just smiled at Sanzu and declined.

Koko took some nuggets and a cola.

"Yo, Takemichi! What do you want?" Sanzu asked as he turned at him.

But Takemichi also didn't wanted something like that to eat so he didn't answered.