~Chapter 3💫Unexpected news~

Now that this job was done, Koko and Takemichi could finally go back to the building.

During the ride, none said a word, Koko didn't know what to say or what to do for making Takemichi feeling better.
And Takemichi in the other hand, was just holding the box in his arms, looking outside the window.

But after a few minutes of ridding, Takemichi started the conversation: "I miss her a lot... I miss them a lot."

"... I understand... I miss Inupi too." Koko sighed.

"Yes. It must have been hard for you too to see him...--- I'm sorry." Takemichi stopped talking and just closed his eyes.

It was hard for both of them and it seems like they are the only two people in Bonten who cares about the death of their friends, and they are also the only ones who lost their friends and wife too.

The others could see Takemichi's pain but of course, they don't know how to react. Koko, Kakucho or Takeomi the only ones who cares about him a bit aren't good at all for comforting someone...

But eventually, Takemichi learned to hide his pain little by little. Even if he couldn't this time, he knows he can do it, that was an hard time there.

Koko and Takemichi arrived not too long after their little conversation.
They just parked the car down in the garage and then walked towards the building.

Takemichi was still carrying his box, still not talking, he looks dead inside...

"... Oh! I forgot to tell you, we have a party tonight, if you... Wanna change your mind you can come, it's here anyways!" Koko said to Takemichi as they walked inside the building.

"I will think about it." Takemichi simply said as he walked faster to the elevator.

Koko stopped and sighed, he was very sad to see Takemichi like that too, and he felt also guilty for it.
But, it was not the time for getting sadder, there was a big mission that will about to start.

And everybody knew that, so, Kokonoi had a lot of work to do too.

He took the stairs this time, he didn't wanted to take the same elevator as Takemichi, he wanted to leave him some time too now.

After just a few steps, he was already dying...!

"*Huff* *huff* fuck the stairs...! How many are there??" Koko talked to himself frustrated.

"It's simple, it's just you who never dot he training in the mornings Kokonoi."

"What the... KANJI!!! YOU MOTHER---"

Kanji was also coming from the stairs but it was waaaaay more easier for him than for Koko.

Finally arriving to the floor where everybody is and where his own office is, Koko noticed a lot of noises coming from Mikey's office, not music or anything but people arguing.

Kanji was already there and was also confused.

"What are they doing? There was a meeting today?" Koko asked.

"Nope. By the voice I can hear, it's probably Sanzu yelling." Kanji simply answered before entering in his room.

"Weirdo...!" Koko rolled his eyes and walked towards the screaming noises.

As he walked, the voice started to come more and more closer to the door and suddenly, Sanzu got out, and looking behind him still yelling.

"AND I WON'T LET THIS ASSHOLE RUIN OUR MISSION IS THAT CLEAR?!?!!?" Sanzu stopped yelling and looked at Koko who was confused.
"What the fuck are you doing here? Are you also spying on us like that cry baby???"