~Chapter 7💫Drifting away~

As Takemichi and Sanzu quickly got at the same level as Senju, Wakasa and Benkei, Shion was just a few meters away from them.

"We need to block them! We will help, but you guys need to stop him from the front!" Senju yelled in her car.

Takemichi nodded and drove next to them.

It was a bit hard to follow their paths with a car, but Takemichi was able to drive like a pro actually!

"So? What's your plan then? Just get infront of them??" Sanzu asked sarcastically.

"Not really, my goal is to kill him actually." smiled Takemichi while driving faster.

"Oh god, I'm the one who's gonna die---" Sanzu just said and didn't let go his hand of the car seat.

Shion's car was just a few meters now of them, so, Takemichi immediately drove left and now they were at the same height and their windows were down now.

"GET AWAY LOSERS I'M NOT GONNA GET KILLED BY BITCHES LIKE YOU!!!" Shion says as he was pointing a gun, probably a fake one, to them. It was his bodyguard who was driving.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER WHO ARE CALLING A BITCH HUH?!!!" Sanzu said angrily and pulled out his gun right into his face.

"AAAHHHH FASTER FASTER---!!!" He immediately screamed as he saw the gun and closed his window.

Takemichi immediately drove faster than them but it was still not enough, they were now heading to the city and it would be even harder to drive there.

But they had to, Senju, Wakasa and Benkei were just behind the two cars so if they try to get away by behind.

Unfortunately, they couldn't go further in the city cause they got blocked by the traffic light and too many people were crossing, they couldn't pass.

"Shit! I hope they will get him..." Senju said frustrated.

As they were blocked, Takemichi and Sanzu managed to get thought the traffic light at the time.
Now it was more difficult to ride, cause this was Shinjuku, and it is big with a lot of people out at that hour.

So Takemichi had to be careful.

Shion's car was drifting away more and more now but of course, Takemichi and Sanzu could hear him yelling and telling his bodyguard to go faster--

Everybody were shocked and confused to see

"Fuck! It will be harder than I thought! We should plan an idea..." Takemichi said as he stayed focused on the target.

"Greeeat yeah good idea, but uhm I'm not the smart one for this sorry you should've asked Mikey first!!" Sanzu said at the beginning a bit nice and then it was actually all sarcasm--

Takemichi just rolled his eyes and got faster, he managed to not drive on anybody and even managed to get to he same level again as Shion.

They were a bit trapped now, they can't escape forever here in the city, the cops are already behind them and trying to stop them. But, Shion had his own idea, there's a end road in the end of the city and there was a boat waiting for them on the water there, it was an unfinished bridge by the way...

Suddenly, the car started to move more forward, someone was pushing it behind Takemichi's car.

It was again Shion's man.

"HAHA!! YOU TWO ARE JUST UNLESS!! SEE YA IN HELL ASSHOLES!!" Shion yelled a last time before the car got very far away.

They were now out of the city, any citoyens got hurt that was already a relief for Takemichi.