~Chapter 11💫 Meetings and missions~

‼️THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN NSFW DETAILED THIS TIME, RIGHT AT THE START, BOOM. YOU DIDN'T EXPECTED THAT HUH??? >:))) YEA ME NEITHER😤😤 IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU CAN SKIP IT, GO DOWN UNTIL YOU SEE A PICTURE :)
ENJOY ELSE ;) ‼️

Takemichi slowly kissed Mikey's lips and progressively went down on his body.

"Ngh-- Takemichy...~" Mikey moaned and hold on Takemichi's arm tightly.

Mikey wasn't really prepared for all this tonight, he was actually thinking that Takemichi was mad about the fighting they did earlier in the day.

But love is way more powerful for Takemichi, and only Mikey can let him have this pleasure.

As Takemichi went down more on Mikey's body, he took him on the bed and immediately took his shirt off and also pants. It couldn't

Mikey stared at Takemichi's chest and down: "You're hard."

"Well you make me feel that way~" Takemichi smirked.

Mikey just looked away, blushing more and more. He never got anything like this before, but always when Takemichi flirts or when they make out, he is feeling strange and lost his mind, his attitude changes.

Takemichi just kissed more and more Mikey's chest, nipples, belly, thighs, hips and finally his sensitive part.

"Ah---!!! Wait, what if I suck yours first huh? I don't feel like it will fit like that..." Mikey suggested as he sat down and lay down on his belly, without waiting Takemichi respond.

"Sure, I let you please me a bit, then it's my turn to please you." Takemichi smiled and let Mikey suck his part.

"Fuck... It feels so good Mikey... Your mouth..." Takemichi started moaning and gently push Mikey's head on his part.

It didn't last longer before Takemichi came into his mouth, it's been so long since they fucked, that's why.

Mikey coughed a bit because of the load he just had, but he managed to swallow everything.

"Sit on my lap~" Takemichi smiled again, still looking at his beloved.

"You mean... I can ride you?" Mikey asked, still a bit processing the blowjob he just gave.

Takemichi nodded and let Mikey sat on his part: "A-Ah! It's... It's so good... Mmh--" Mikey let some little noises and moans, he still needed to have Takemichi's hands on his body, so he grabbed them and put them on his hips, on his butt and also on his waist.

"My, my! You're really ready to be fucked huh? I love seeing you like that Mikey..." Takemichi said as he trace his fingers on Mikey's body.

"Y-You make m-me feel that w... Way...!" Mikey tried to tell but he was enjoying the situation more, so he didn't really wanted to talk while fucking.

"You know... Fuck... I always thought you were going to be mad for this... But you look so fucking good, I missed having you Mikey..." Takemichi said as he started to breathe also heavier.

It was getting fast, too fast, the whole room was smelling sex and all you can hear was moaning of both man.
That wasn't a problem since it was late.

Of course, Takemichi and Mikey knew both that they were actually toxic for each other, one just craving to have attention and also being violent or possessive... And the other one trying to save his lover but can't stop thinking about the other's features and still comes back after all the madness.

But this is what Takemichi choose, this is the path he needed, to be with Mikey and save him from this fucked up place.

"I want this... To be endless...! It feels so good Takemichy...!!!" Mikey almost screamed and grabbed Takemichi's face to kiss him.