5

Ace POV
12:00pm

It was around 12 and I was just now waking up. I was chilling watching tv when my homeboy started calling.

"Yo" I said

"Aye bret come to the trap right quick we got some damn shit going down" Peanut said

"Bet, lemme shower real quick and I'm on my way.

"Bet" Peanut said hanging up

I went to my messages to send Leilani a quick text.

Leilani😍

Goodmorning ma, i hope you have a good day❤️
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝟏𝟐:𝟐𝟎𝐩𝐦

I locked my phone and got up and went into the bathroom. I took a piss and then turned the shower water on and got in. Better not be no fuck up shit going on when I get down here.

**

**

**

I got out the shower and wrapped the towel around my body. I walked back in to the room and started finding me something to wear. I put my clothes on and looked at my hair and made sure it was straight. Once it looked good I grabbed my phone off the charger and checked it to see that Leilani texted back.

Leilani😍
Thank you. I hope you have a good day as well💕

I smiled and responded back and then cut my tv off and walked into the living room and grabbed my keys and then headed towards the door. I locked my door and headed to the car and got in. I started the car up and made my way to the trap.

**

**

**

I pulled into the trap house to see all my niggas cars here I parked in my spot and got out. I walked in to see all these niggas.

"Fuck going on?" I asked

"Them niggas planning to shoot the trap up" Keem asked

"Where the fuck they asses at? Why the fuck them niggas keep hiding and shit?" I asked getting irritated

"I don't know man shit crazy to me too. Word around them niggas was around your grandma house too" Bray said

As soon as he said that shit my blood boiled.

I walked out the door and slammed it and got in my car. I pulled off and started driving to the other side. Once I got there I started driving slow as fuck tryna spot them niggas. Them niggas really pulled up on my damn grandma probably giving her a fucking heart attack. I swear if anything happened to my grandma ima go crazy. I rolled down the window on these dudes.

"Y'all seen Cruz and Chico around?" I asked

"Nah" They said

"When you see them niggas tell 'em come see me" I said pulling off

I rode down a little bit more asking other niggas to see if they seem em. Nobody said they have which was pissing me off. I rode out the hood and headed back to my side and called my grandma. It rung a few times before she picked it up.