35

Leilani POV

It was the next morning and the blinds were open. I turned over to feel Ace not in the bed with me anymore. I turned over and looked at my phone to see it was 12:15pm. I didn't realize that I overslept. I got up and ended up falling to the floor.

"Ow.." I said. My legs were sore as hell from last night. Ace ran in the room and a smirked appeared across his face.

"It's not funny" I mugged as he chuckled. He picked me up and took me into the bathroom sitting me on the toilet.

"Wait wheres My? It's her birthday" I said

"She good baby. Sue out there eating. You need to take a bath first and soak your body and then you can tell her happy birthday. " He said as I nodded. He ran my water and then put me in the tube slowly. He throw a face towel in and put my dove body wash next to me.

"Why didn't y'all wake me?" I asked

"You was sleeping good ma so I wanted you to get your rest. My been asking about you all morning though. She excited for her birthday" He said as I smiled

"What are we doing for her birthday?" I asked

"That big water park is the last thing we doing. It's other stuff to do at Disney world ma" He said.

"I know so that means I need to put her on shorts since we gone be walking around" I said as he nodded

"Comfortable shoes too. Clean yourself up baby ima make you a sandwich or sum and bring it to you when you out the tub" He said as I nodded. I cleaned myself up thinking about today. My baby was really 4 years old.. I really don't have a baby anymore. I washed up my body as I let my thoughts flow.

***

***

***

***

***

It was around 3pm and we were on our way to the Disney world park. My and Elle were so excited. And so was I. As long as my baby was happy I was too. We were about 15 mins away from the park so I decided to post of a picture of my baby so the world could know she was 4.

ItsLeii

Liked by ItsyagirlZi, KidKavion and others

ItsLeii : happy 4th birthday to mommy's twin❤️ I love you the most! You've changed mommy for the best and made me realize who I was. I love you princess.. forever & always! (Y'all she was so mad she couldn't get ice cream this day😂) @KingAce