37

Leilani POV

𝟸 ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ...

I bent over the toilet throwing up as Essence held my hair. This was my 3rd time today throwing up.

"You need to take a test" Essence said as I wiped my mouth. I washed my hands and then dried them walking out the bathroom.

"You hear me?" Essence asked. I continued to ignore her as I went and checked on my and Elle who were currently napping.

"Yes I hear you. It's your 3rd time this week saying it. It's probably way to soon to tell. It's only been 3 weeks" I said as I sat down on the couch. I was ordering some more nail stuff cause I was running out and had clients to do.

"And? You and Ace literally go at it like animals everyday" She said as I sighed.

"Yeah I know" I said.

"So take a test!" She said slightly raising her voice

"Okay I'll get one sometime today or tomorrow. " I said as she saved me off. I watched as she grabbed something out of her bag. She put the bag on top of my keyboard. I looked in the bag to see two pregnancy test.

"When?" I asked as she shrugged.

"The first time you threw up. Take it now Lei I'm not playing" She said as I groaned

"When this test comes out Negative.. get off my ass" I said as I say my MacBook down on the couch

"IF it comes out negative" She said

After Malaysia's birthday me and Essence started to become closer. She was here almost everyday with me and all we did was talk and bond. I love her to death already and everybody else did too which was good.

I walked into the bathroom and cut the light on closing the door.

"She lucky I gotta pee" I mumbled to myself.

I opened the boxes and took the test out. I pulled my pants down and put the test between my legs and peed on the stick. After I was finished I put the cap back on there and sat it on the counter as I wiped and pulled my pants up. I flushed and washed my hands and sighed. I looked at the test as it loaded. I really didn't want to be pregnant at the moment. Ace was a drug lord all he did was do is kill and sell. He also have beef with a lot of people and I honestly don't know when we will have to run again. After we got back from the trip Ace killed Peanut but didn't kill his brother. So I knew once his brother found out he was gone come after Ace and I refused to bury Ace or see him with his child through a glass for murder.

I sighed shaking the thoughts out my head as I looked at the last line that loaded.

Not pregnant
Not pregnant
Not pregnant

I really hope it said not pregnant and maybe it was food poisoning or something. I closed my eyes and counted to 5 and looked down at the tests.

POSITIVE.

"Shit.." I said to myself as I sighed.

"You alright?" Essence asked knocking at the door

"Yea.." I said as my voice cracked. I took a deep breath and grabbed the tests putting it in my hoodie. I opened the door to see Essence standing at the door.

"What did it say?" She asked as I walked past her. I went back to the living room and sat down on the couch grabbing my Mac book.

"Lei.. what did it say?" She asked. I felt tears come to my eyes as I quickly blinked making them go away.

"You pregnant aren't you?" She asked as I nodded. Tears streamed down my face as I quickly wiped them. Essence pulled me in as I cried on her chest.

"It's okay.. everything will be okay. " She said as I shook my head

"You don't understand. Ace is in the streets bad! He had people that's after him and that wants to kill him. I don't wanna have to burry him or see him through a glass!" I said

"You won't have to. Ace will handle things. I see how he acts over you and My. I know for a fact he wouldn't let anything hurt y'all" She said as I wiped my tears

"So fry those tears girl. You having another blessing. Think positive and stop thinking about the negative things. Ace will be sooo happy that you carrying his child. " She said as I smiled. Ace would really be happy about me being pregnant. He also would be so overprotective over all 3 of us. I smiled just thinking about it.

I can't wait to tell him.

Unknown POV

"You kill him?" I asked

"No I didn't. " He said I clenched my cheeks as I stared at him.

"I said kill him!" I said as he jumped

"I couldn't kill him. I just can't. He didn't do anything to me. He didn't hurt me or my family" He said as I stared at him

"You seen bitch ass niggas like you.. piss me off. And when I get pissed off I wanna kill. " I said as he backed away

"Please sir.. no no!" He cried

"I told you to kill him! HE KILLED MY SISTER YOU BITCH ASS!" I yelled

"Please man! I have a family. 2 kids they not even 1 yet man.. please! He cried

"Shut up!" I said as I shot him twice in the head. His body dropped to the floor.

"Clean this shit up. Leave it at his baby mommas door step" I said as they nodded.

I wanted Ace dead and gone after what he did to my little sister. She was only 10 years old. She was going still had a fucking life and that nigga just took it. So now it was my turn to take something he loved most.

Leilani Brown.

He killed my sister ima kidnap his girl so we even. I feel bad for the kid tho both of the parents gone be gone. Oh well should've thought about that shit before he killed my sister.

I'm coming for you Ace and this time I'm taking everybody out.

  How y'all feeling?

Who's the unknown POV?

Leilani pregnant!

Comment

Vote❤️