23

Leilani POV

A MONTH LATER...

It's been a month since Ace has been in a coma. He still hasn't woke up yet but was doing well. Right now I was doing my own nails cause I was bored and didn't have anything else to do. My was taking her midday nap so there was nothing else to do but do my nails. I decided to do some long nails since I'm always wearing short nails.

As I was about to do my nails my phone started ringing.
I looked at the caller ID to see that it was Peanut calling.

"Hello?" I said putting it on speaker

"Come to the hospital they said he waking up" Peanut said

"Okay I'm on my way" I said

I hung up and called my mama so she could come watch Malaysia. I didn't want her at the hospital seeing where she was. Now all I had to do was wait until she gets here.

*******

"What's wrong?" My mama asked coming in

"Ace is awake can you watch her she's asleep I don't want her seeing him like this" I said

"Okay. Let me know how he is. Be safe " She said

"I will. Thank you mama" I said

"You welcome" She said

I shut the door and unlocking my car door getting in. I started the car up and put my seat belt on and pulled out the driveway making my way to the hospital.

*******

I finally made it to the hospital and parked the car. I turned the car off I buckled my seat belt and got out the car. I locked my door and made my way into the hospital and went straight to his room. When I got to the room I knocked on the door and I heard Peanut say come in. Everybody was here I was literally the last one. I walked in a little closer locking eyes with Ace.

"Come here" Ace said chuckling

I didn't know what to say it's like I was lost for words honestly. In the car I had so much planned to say but everything just went away.

"Wassup" Ace said

"Hi" I said

"Whatchu nervous for?" Ace asked chuckling

"Cause it's been so long" I said

"Aye yall give us a second real quick " Ace said

All his homeboys got up and walked out leaving me and Ace along. It was silent for a min until Ace finally said something.

"I heard everything you said when I was in a coma" Ace said

Damn..

"I know I was hoping you did. " I said

"So you in love with me or it's just you wanna be wit me?" Ace asked

"Can it be both? I hate it cause it's too soon." I said