Bad Feelings

-Boruto's Point of View-

I was suspended for a week for fighting with friends and causing a lot of trouble at school. For me, being suspended means I'm free so I was happy about it. People thought I'm a brat, but actually I just did something that I think it's fun. My teachers called my dad several times to school but he never came because he was a very busy owner and CEO of his big company. What he did was just working till he forgot about his family. That was why my mom left him even though we are rich. But I didn't really care about my dad because I have a lot of money and friends which can make my life fun.

That day I had plans for my first day being suspended, but my dad ruined it. He suddenly came home during the day, which is weird because he rarely did that.

"Why did Dad come home? That's weird" -Boruto. I asked him.

"There's something important I want to tell you. Let's talk in the living room."-Naruto. And then we were sitting on the couch.

"What is it? Hurry up, I want to play my game again."-Boruto. I was so curious about how important it is till it can make my dad come home. But I would be upset if it's not really important for me.

"Boruto, you won't be living alone at home anymore..."-Naruto

"Are you going to marry again? Tch... I'm sure you'll get divorced again"-Boruto

"Damn you. It's not like that. I'm telling you that you'll have a new brother. I just adopted him."-Naruto

"HUH? Why is it so sudden ...."-Boruto. And then suddenly a boy came in.

"He's your new brother, my new son." -Naruto. The boy is so tall and handsome as hell. That unique hairstyle looks perfect on him, and those piercings make him look badass. Damn, I was impressed. But I still didn't know his personality yet.

"I'm Kawaki... I know you're Boruto. I'm just two years older than you so please don't be awkward. I hope we can get to know each other soon" -Kawaki. He said that but he didn't even smile. He's so cold and I had a bad feeling about him.

"But Daaad.... You should have asked me before adopting someone. And he's not a little kid anymore. Why did you raise him?"-Boruto.

"I'm sorry, I didn't tell you before because I didn't have much time to tell you. You know how busy I am, right?"-Naruto

"But still..."-Boruto

"Anyway... I adopted him because Kawaki's uncle asked me to do it before he passed away and I accepted it. It's so sad that Kawaki's uncle is no longer with us since he's really important to me, I mean I wouldn't be successful like this without him, but... "-Naruto. Then, suddenly dad's cell phone rang, he picked it up and talked for a while. But honestly I didn't know who Kawaki's uncle was, my dad never took me to meet him.

"Ah, I'm sorry I have to go now... Please take care of your new brother, Boruto."-Naruto. I was about to ask dad some more questions but he left us. Well... A stranger suddenly came into my life. I really had a bad feeling about this.

.

.

.

-The next day-

"Wake up you lazy brat. It's 7 a.m"- Kawaki. I was sleeping peacefully that morning until Kawaki pulled my blanket to wake me up.

"THE FUCK. WHO ARE YOU DARE TO WAKE ME UP?"-Boruto. I opened my eyes and shouted at him.

"Shut up, I'm your brother..."-Kawaki

"YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME. GET LOST, BASTARD. I WANNA SLEEP"-Boruto. I threw my pillow to his face then I went back to sleep but he pulled my blanket and poured a glass of water at my face.

"You're not sleepy anymore right? Or should I pour more water?"-Kawaki.

"FUCK. I'LL KILL YOU... "-Boruto.

He was so outrageous, I immediately got mad and tried to punch his damn face. But he held my fist with his hand. His hands were so strong that my hands couldn't move at all.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO CONTROL MY LIFE? WHAT'S YOUR BUSINESS?"-Boruto. Kawaki looked at my eyes then he brought his face closer to mine.

"Your father asked me to fix your bad behavior. I already know everything about you from your father. I know you are being suspended for causing a lot of trouble at school. You are already 16 but you're childish. Now, I'll discipline you. That's my job "-Kawaki.

"NO... GET LOST FROM MY HOUSE YOU BASTARD...!" I was raging and trying to hit him, but he hugged me from behind tightly.

"If you don't obey me. I'll hug you tightly until you suffer."-Kawaki. I tried to break free but I lost. I'm smaller and shorter than him, meanwhile that jerk was muscular and tall. He kept hugging me so tight, I felt like my bones were going to crumble.

"ARGHH... IT HURTS.... STOP IT... FUCK..."-Boruto. I screamed in pain. He would hug me like that if I didn't obey him so I was forced to obey him. He was really serious about discipline me.

Damn, my bad feeling about Kawaki had come true. Fuck it. I swore I would kick him out of my house as soon as possible. -To Be Continued-