But I Love You

-Boruto's Point of View-

It's been a week since Kawaki's gone. I didn't know where he was and I didn't care at all. I was so happy without him. That day I was going to hang out with my friends. I accidentally dropped my key, I picked it up but when I picked it I saw something under my bed. It was a letter, then I opened it and read it. It turned out the letter was from Kawaki.

Dear Boruto,

I'm sorry for making you sad and disappointed. I want to be honest with you but I didn't know how to say it properly so I wrote this letter instead.

I'm pretty sure you remember there was a boy who kissed you at the playground when you were still a kid. That boy is me, and I've fallen in love with you since then. Maybe that's the reason why you're obsessed about me kissing you. But, I didn't feel you loved me so I refused to kiss you that day even though you passed the exam. Also I'm sorry if I was too strict to you. But deep in my heart I love you the most.

-Kawaki-

After I read the letter I rushed and I went out to find Kawaki. I didn't remember that the boy was Kawaki. I mean I remember that moment but I forgot his appearance and his name because we only met once and I was too young. And my mom said if we met a kid in a playground we won't meet them ever again. I believed in whatever my mom said to me so I forgot about the boy quickly. But deep in my heart I was searching for that boy and I hope we will meet again. But I was stupid, I kicked out the boy that I was longing for. I did it without thinking much and I didn't try to understand him at all. I was so selfish.

It's already night but I didn't manage to find him. I didn't call him because he didn't bring his cell phone. But suddenly I thought I saw Kawaki walking on the street but it was unclear because it was raining heavily. I approached that person but unfortunately, I was wrong. I was tired and I couldn't hold my tears anymore. But I didn't think it's useful to cry in the middle of heavy rain. So I went home and I called my dad. It wasn't easy to contact my dad because he's always busy. But in the end it turned out I managed to call my dad.

"Dad, I need you. Please help me to find Kawaki. He's been gone for a week and I don't know where he is."-Boruto.

"What's wrong with you two? Are you two fighting?"-Naruto

"It was my fault..."-Boruto.

"You can tell me later, I'm still busy right now. I'll send my subordinates to find Kawaki. Don't worry, they'll find him quickly." -Naruto. He hung up.

.

.

.

That night I couldn't sleep peacefully, my mind kept worrying about Kawaki. I really missed him so much. The next morning my dad came home but I didn't see Kawaki with him. So I immediately asked him about Kawaki. He said that he found Kawaki but Kawaki didn't want to meet me. I was relieved but hurt at the same time.

"He hates me ?"-Boruto. I asked my dad.

"I don't know. But you can't meet him until his trauma healed."-Naruto

"I'll wait then. I feel really bad. I wanna change myself to be better for him so he'll be happy when we meet again."-Boruto

"Wow... What a miracle!"-Naruto

"Daaad... I'm serious about it"-Boruto.

"Okay... Okay... Anyway, you love him now?"-Naruto

"DAD..."-Boruto. I blushed and he chuckled.

"Yes I do. Please tell him that I love him so much"-Boruto

.

.

.

-Kawaki's Point of View-

I have been with Mr. Naruto since the day Boruto kicked me out. I didn't go anywhere but with him. But I told Mr. Naruto to not tell Boruto that I was there. I asked him to pretend that he doesn't know where I am. That's because I didn't want to meet Boruto, not because I hate him or I'm still mad. That's because my heart just wasn't ready.

Mr. Naruto and I were talking on the balcony. I heard something good from him. I couldn't express how happy I was when Mr. Naruto told me that Boruto loves me too.

"... And he said he'll change himself to be better for you. He must love you so much"-Naruto. I blushed.

"I wanna meet him."-Kawaki

"No... I mean if he wants to change himself I think you shouldn't meet him soon. You'll meet him when he's already changed. Also he shouldn't be spoiled after doing something bad to you, right?"-Naruto.

"That's right, I'll wait"-Kawaki.

"Good, I know you really care about him. Oh my goodness, I think I'll be a grandpa soon"-Naruto.

"DAD..."-Kawaki. I blushed and he chuckled. -to be continued-