Kiss Me !

~Boruto's Point of View~

My a week-long suspension had ended. I was so sick of Kawaki. He forced me to study at home even though I was suspended. He literally forced me to be disciplined so I didn't enjoy my suspension week. But at least there's no Kawaki at school right? But I was wrong. He went to school with me.

"Aren't you two years older than me? Why are we in the same class then?"-Boruto

"I have to watch over you. Don't mess around at school or I'll punch you" -Kawaki.

"Fuck you"-Boruto. The class bell rang and the teacher came to our class with Kawaki. Then the teacher asked Kawaki to introduce himself in front of the class.

"My name is Kawaki Uzumaki. I'm Boruto's step brother. I hope we can all get along. "-Kawaki. Then he sat on the empty seat at the back.

"Oh... so this is the step brother who annoyed you, Boruto?"-Iwabe. Iwabe, my best friend who sat next to me whispered to me.

"Yeah right. He's really annoying. I can't hang out with our friends because of him."-Boruto. I whispered back.

"Don't worry. Our friends will beat him up until he can't move. We'll make him leave your house and beg for your mercy. Then you can be free again. Just wait after school" -Iwabe.

"Thanks, Bro. That damn Kawaki is really strong. But if we gang up on him he'll definitely lose, right?" - Boruto

.

.

.

~after school~

"Let's go home. Anyway, tomorrow you have to sit next to me or I'll punch you."-Kawaki. Kawaki grabbed my hand and he rode me on his motorbike. But in the middle of a quiet street we were intercepted by several people. Yes... those people were my friends. It was the moment I've been waiting for. My revenge.

"What the hell is this?"-Kawaki. Kawaki was surrounded by my friends.

"Boruto is our friend. You can't disturb him or we'll beat you to death" -Iwabe

"These brats are your friends, Boruto?" -Kawaki

"Ahahaha... You're doomed Kawaki. BEAT HIM UP GUYS !"-Boruto.

Then my friends started to gang up on Kawaki. But the one who got beat up were my friends. My friends' attacks couldn't hurt Kawaki in the slightest. Shit, my friends were so weak and useless. That damn Kawaki turned out to be really strong. I wondered if he was a human or what.

.

.

.

~at Boruto's room~

Kawaki was upset and he punished me. He forced me to iron my own clothes by myself for two hours and he was watching me.

"Do it well. No maids can help you. I told you not to mess around."-Kawaki. Two hours later I was done ironing the clothes. I wanted to take a rest but Kawaki put a pile of books in front of my face.

"Take a break. Then you have to study for the next week's semester exams. You should be studying, not hang out with those brats."-Kawaki

"I'm tired, jerk. I don't wanna study. I wanna play game!"-Boruto. I was about to leave but he grabbed my hand. He looked into my eyes.

"Hey Boruto... am I being too harsh on you? How could you tell your friends to gang up on me? Do you really hate me that much, even though what I did was for your good?" -Kawaki

"I don't like being controlled by other people. That's why I hate you" - Boruto

"Your father said you were a good boy but you started being rebellious since your parents divorced. Then your father became worried about your future, so he asked me to discipline you... but..." -Kawaki. I stopped for a while.

"But what? "-Boruto

"I just realized that I often punished you. I forgot to give you a reward. I'm sorry. You've actually obeyed me several times. So... I'll give you a reward..."-Kawaki.

"Huh? What do you mean?"-Boruto. I was confused, he never gave me any rewards before. I also didn't know why I had goosebumps.

"Close your eyes..."-Kawaki.

I closed my eyes, and then. *chu...I feel the supple and soft texture on my lips. I opened my eyes. Kawaki... He... He was kissing my lips. I was shocked and I wondered why he did that. My heart was beating really fast. My face was red and hot. I wanted to rebel but the kiss was so good I didn't want to let go. He hugged me gently, not a painful hug like he used to hug me. But this hug was warm and comfortable. He licked my lips and I opened my mouth naturally. He inserted his tongue into my mouth and made me feel even more pleasure. I let out a small sigh and my hands hugged him tightly. It felt so good till I got hard. Damn Kawaki, I didn't know that he's really good at kissing.

We were out of breath, Kawaki took his tongue out of my mouth. We were panting. He kissed my lips once again then he wiped the drool at the corner of my lips with his thumb. I wanted to kiss his lips again but he stopped me.

"That's it. That's the reward for you"-Kawaki.

"Mhhh Kawaki.. it's so good... I want more... •////•"-Boruto. I still pursed my lips towards Kawaki's. But he dodged.

"Nope... If you want me to kiss you again.. you have to get good grades on the exam. So you have to study"-Kawaki

"But I want to kiss you now... Please I beg you.. Dear Brother Kawaki... kiss me again... I'm begging you."-Boruto. I tried to act cute and tease Kawaki but failed.

"No, stupid. You have to study hard and get good grades first or I'll punch you"-Kawaki.

"If I study hard and obey you... will you kiss me again?" -Boruto. I was like a fool because I suddenly wanted to cry.

"Yeah... I'll kiss you until you're satisfied"-Kawaki. He left me alone and my tears fell.

That was the beginning of my obsession. Kawaki's kisses drove me crazy. I felt like I'm ready to do anything to get that kiss again. I didn't understand why I was like that even though I hated him. And I also didn't understand why Kawaki kissed me. I mean he could give me other rewards, right? But I didn't care about the reasons, I just wanted him to kiss me again and I'd do anything for it. -to be continued-