My First Love

~Kawaki's Point of View~

I knew Boruto would be happy if I kissed him. That's because I've kissed him once before and he liked it. Actually we met once when we were kids. But he didn't seem to remember me because he was too young. But I remember what happened in the past, when I first met Boruto.

Back when I was six, I was waiting for my uncle at a playground. There I played with a stray cat but the cat scratched my left arm until it bled. I was frightened by the blood oozing out of my hands, until I cried. And suddenly a little boy came, it was Boruto.

"Go away, stray cat ! Don't hurt him !."-Boruto. Little Boruto pushed away the cat that had scratched me.

I was so scared about the blood on my scratch because I had blood phobia. That's because I've seen my mom committed suicide by stabbing her own stomach. After that I was traumatized and my blood phobia hasn't healed until now. The reason my mother suicide was because my father used to get drunk and torture my mom. After my mom passed away my father left me alone and I never saw him again.

Then I was raised by Mr. Kakashi, who actually was my neighbor. Mr. Kakashi was very kind to me. He never married but he took care of me like I was his real son. But he would like me to consider him as an uncle instead of a father and I didn't mind it.

"Oh no, your arm is bleeding ... My mom said it should be washed by water first so it won't get infected."-Boruto. Boruto watered my wound with drinking water from his bottle. And he blew my wound.

"Don't cry, you are strong right? Where's your mom? Why are you alone here?"-Boruto. I was crying more when I heard that. Boruto didn't know that my mom had passed away. But, suddenly Boruto hugged me gently.

"Don't be afraid, I'm here..."-Boruto. Boruto's hug felt warm and sincere. I immediately stopped crying. After that Boruto smiled at me and he asked me to play with him. It was fun playing with him.

I thought his smile was really cute. I was staring at his cute pink lips and suddenly I wanted to kiss them. Then I did it. I couldn't control myself at that time, everything just happened.

We were in a hidden place so no one saw us. I felt pleasure by kissing him and Boruto seemed to enjoy it too. I hugged him tightly but a few moments later he pushed me, letting go of our kiss.

(the author : anyway, I've seen two little kids kissing on their lips in real life. It's inappropriate in my country. But it inspired me to make this fanfic XD)

"Ehhh ... you can't kiss me ... we're still a child. Kissing like that is only for adults." - Boruto. Little Boruto blushed.

"But ... I like it so much ... When we grow up you have to kiss me again like that. Promise me." -Boruto. He smiled and I nodded.

That's our first meeting. Boruto made me promise to kiss him again. And I fell in love with him. But I moved with Mr. Kakashi to another country and I've never met Boruto again since then.

And who would have thought that Boruto was the son of Mr. Kakashi's special student, Mr. Naruto. What a coincidence. Mr. Kakashi was so proud of Mr. Naruto and he had a photo of the Uzumaki family. That's why I still remember Boruto's appearance. I wanted to meet Boruto again but I didn't want to leave Mr. Kakashi alone. Years later, Mr. Kakashi was ill. He had a serious disease and the doctors couldn't cure him. He passed away, but he asked Mr. Naruto to raise me before.

A very big thank you to Mr. Kakashi and Mr. Naruto for taking care of me. And here I met Boruto again, my first love. But, even though I love him, I shouldn't spoil him. Mr. Naruto asked me to fix Boruto's bad attitude, so I had to do that. And I also had big problems with expressing my true feelings. I ended up being too strict to him till he hated me. Damn, I thought I messed it up.

.

.

.

~at Boruto's room~

Boruto started to obey me without me threatening him first. My kiss turned out to make him obey me. I went to Boruto's room, I saw he was still studying even though it was late. He was sitting at the desk and studying math for the exam.

"That's enough. You have to sleep." - Kawaki

"I'll sleep later. I have to study hard so I can get good grades so you can kiss me" -Boruto. He only wanted to study just because I promised to kiss him. That's cute, weird and stupid at the same time.

"But still, you have to sleep" -Kawaki.

"Okay, I'll sleep after you teach me how to solve this one math problem."-Boruto. When I was teaching him, suddenly there was blood dripping into Boruto's textbook. I was immediately shocked and threw the book.

"Don't throw away my textbook. My nose is just bleeding because I'm tired" -Boruto. Boruto took a tissue and wiped his blood and he took his textbook again.

"What's wrong with you? You look so scared. "-Boruto. Boruto threw his tissue to me. I immediately shouted and moved away.

"Are you scared of blood? You're exaggerating. "-Boruto.

"You have to sleep right now. Throw your tissue away. "-Kawaki. I was about to go but he grabbed my arm.

"Do you have blood phobia? Why?"-Boruto.

"None of your business. Shut up and go to sleep"-Kawaki. But Boruto still grabbed my arm.

"I'm your brother. I have the right to know your problem, right? Can't you see that I'm concerned about you right now? Please tell me..."-Boruto. He was so curious and persuaded me to tell him.

"Shut the fuck up or I'll punch you"-Kawaki.

"Dear brother, your cute lil bro is worried about you." -Boruto. He began acting cute again. His puppy eyes are begging me. And he was so noisy and annoying.

"Okay ... I'll tell you if it's enough to shut you up" - Kawaki. Boruto looked excited. Then I told him the reason why I have blood phobia. After I told him, I saw Boruto crying, then he hugged me.

"I'm sorry. I feel bad making you remember those bad memories. Please forgive me...*sobs *sobs"-Boruto. I was a little bit surprised that he was really concerned about me because I thought he hated me. He tried to hug and kiss me to cheer me up. But I hit his head, told him to sleep and left him before I lost my control.

.

.

.

~Boruto's Point of View~

"Kiss me, Kawaki ... you wanna kiss me every day, right? I'll do anything for you if you kiss me. *Chu *chu... "-Boruto. I was dreaming that night. I woke up and it turned out I kissed my bolster not Kawaki.

Fuckkk... What a nice dream. I really wanted him to kiss me so bad. I've tried to kiss him when he slept but he would wake up and hug me tightly till I suffered. And he's absolutely stronger than me so I couldn't force him. My goodness, I wondered if there was any easy way where I could feel his lips once again without struggling to obey him. -to be continued-