🕷🐺Help🐔

Thu, May 5th 11:46pm 👈old date btw, ignore it

Sat, February 4th 2023-9:20am
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

Ch.16

After a while of sneaking around, Roxy and music man turned a corner and were almost close to the elevator that lead to the underground. But, as luck had it, they saw someone standing near the elevator hallway.

They both quickly hid back at the corner and stood there praying they weren't seen. Thankfully, they weren't. "What do we do?"  Roxy said in a panic tone. "Uh, i-i don't know" Then, minni spots Chica walking near them.

"Hey! Hey Roxy!" Minni whispered.

"What??"

"Overthere!" He pointed.

Roxy looked over were he pointed and saw Chica. "Hey! Chica!! Chica!!" Roxy shouted.

Chica turned around to where she was being called and saw the two. She went over to them quickly.

"Whats up?"

"We need you're help to get that man outta the way" Roxy explained.

"Okay, but how?"

"Steal food from the kitchen" the duo spoke.

The animatronjc rubbed the back of her neck, unsure of what to say.

"Uhh... but last time I got in truble"

"Please Chica, we gotta get him down" the wolf begged and uncovered a bit of the blanket off sun.

"Oh!! He looks adorable! Okay I'll do it, but you better wait for me, I wanna go with you guys!"

"Okay fine, but be quick!" Roxy said as Chica left.

After a short while they heard Shouts and screams. They looked over and saw Chia with snaks and food in her arms. She was being chased by one of the cooks. "Get back here Chica!!!" Shouted the cook. "You! Help me capture her!!" Shouted the cook to the worker near the elevator.

The two chased her as Chica lead them away.

"Great let's go!" Minni said and they ran to the elevator. Minni stood in between the doors waiting for Chica. A second later, she appeared running towards them. "Okay let's go!" She jumped inside the elevator.

Roxy pressed the only button there was and it started going down. "What happened to the worker and cook?" Minni asked. "Oh, I lead them to the common area where the Golden statues are at. I just posed as one of the statues and got away with it." She explained while holding snaks in her arms.

"What happened to sunny anyways?"

"Oh, Moon said something mean about him to Monty, Roxy just overheard" Minni Music man explained.

Roxy spoke next "They kinda got into an argument were it ended with Moon going all psycho on Sun trying to yank him from us."

"Thank the lords Sun is a heavy sleeper, he only wakes up to certain sounds" Minni sighed relief. They made it down to the underground. There was a short hallway that lead to two dark red doors.

They went down the ramp and minni tried to open the doors but he was to small. "Chica could you open it for me?" He said embarrassed. "Sure thing!" She then pushed the doors opened and they were all hit with brightnes.

THE END
Sun, February 4th, 2023-9:28am.

I feel like I didn't upload a chapter last Saturday 🤔

FRI, MAY 6TH 12:25AM👈old date btw, ignore it
👆 I'm just doing this to remember how many days has passed. Cuz I keep forgetting how long it has passed since I've updated a chapter, so don't mind it. Also it may not be published in the accurate day, it's just when I wrote it,  ot published it.