Chapter 2

Walking at night to the park is nice. the sunset is beautiful. I used to love going to the park at daytime. But when I got home I got sweaty sticky so I go at night it's more better and peaceful.

Walking through the Woods. I always had scratches on my leg's. But it where is going though. There's two swings and A little pawn in front of it; it's so beautiful during night time there's bunch of fire flies.

Sitting on the swing. I think about my mom. Does she still sees me and dad. Ever since I was little.I remember I was playing out in the garden petting the bunnies they were so cute and fluffy.

There is this really cute white one I was chasing there into little home. while I turn back around walking inside my home my dad was sitting down crying.

On the kitchen table. I walk to him." daddy why are crying" as I'm climbing up the chair. He looks up and he gives me a sad smile."hey sweetheart... there's something that I need to tell you...."

my heart dropped." your mother...she's... in heaven now sweetheart" my dad said while crying. Now I was crying so I hug my dad for comfort. I didn't even get to say goodbye to her.

"Im so sorry sweetheart " I looked down for a couple seconds then look up and say " it ok daddy, we can see her in the stars."

Looking up in the sky I know she's looking after me.

I was little rude to the man in Front my door earlier ago. I didn't even saying hi properly or even my name. I just so shy that had to go.

The man look like he's in has late 30s. Like find wine. His hand were big and rough. he could be 6,3 tall. I'm just 5,5 but still Towers over me.

The eyes of honey that Drizzles from the sunlight. I feel like something was pulling me towards them.

eyes that can't stop thinking about. Looks so sweet I can't get enough of. As the sun fully went down and I start walking back home.

Bunch of cats start popping out everywhere. A fog starts forming in the little pawn.
.
.
.

Walking towards my door. I look at my new neighbor the lights are still on. As I go in my dad is sitting on the couch. I walk to him."hey dad I'm back home." as walking back to the stairs. " hi Mia you got back home early did something happen" he said.

" no just a fog was forming early today and I get scared because it just reminds me of that video of Michael Jackson thriller" he starts laughing I like seeing him happy. It always makes me happy seen him. instead of tired.

" I gotta agree with you on that one and it's almost time to go to sleep." I was already tired from thinking a lot. " Well I'm bout to go to bed see you in the morning good night." As I walk up to the stairs about 2 steps. He says " oh Mia do you remember the new neighbor from earlier well we had a discussion and he said he can pick you up from school are you OK with that."

I was honestly kind of conflicted because I was like we just met him today. but then I was like why not get to know him.

I kind of blush thinking about it." Yeah I'm OK with that I guess I can make more friends." he stands up from the couch walking towards the stairs also bout to go to sleep.

" i'm sorry I hope this is not overwhelming you I know I work a lot and I also get out of work late. I just hate that you have to walk from the school instead of me picking you up and taking You home."

I know my dad doesn't mean harm or push me into things I understand he tries to make time with me so I gave him benefit of The doubt." it ok dad understand . I know you work hard. just don't overwork yourself OK."

I smile at him walking towards my door already." Thank you for understanding Mia .I don't know what I'd do without you. I just want you to know that I love you.good night." he kiss on top of my head. And said good night I close the door and turn around.

Had a little tear i usually get sentimental. I just wanna be strong for my dad. I start to change in my pajamas. I look outside my window..... there he was standing there watching me.

For some reason I didn't do anything but just wave hi.  He also wave. My eyes can't stop looking at his naked Half body he had a towel around his torso V-shaped. I walk towards my window close my curtains. I turned around and my cheeks felt like they're gonna explode. After that I just went to my bed and fell asleep.
.
.
.
             Hi this the Author speaking I'm sorry that took me a little bit longer than I expected I just wanted to say thank you who's ever read this please enjoy.:)😊

:)😊