chapter 6

So I just edited chapter 5 and this is a preview to the fourth chapter. The next chapter would be the week later for her review, if that makes sense.
So I just wanted to clarify if anybody was confused.

Mia

After he was done with his meeting, we went back to the car. as I open the car door all the sudden, it's slam back. For second, my soul left my body."sorry doll didn't mean to scare you." Joseph said."it ok.... just a little startle I appreciate it." I smiled, then getting in the car.

As you was driving, it was pretty much quiet but comfortable. It was already dark full moon. Today below was Mars with the naked eye. I always joyed looking at the sky at home we have a little porch. I'll stay there basically all night in my books and enjoying looking at the sky where I live. There was hardly any lights. It was pretty much stars everywhere it's like fire flies.

You know, I enjoy watching those TV shows about stars aliens (...Mia...)... just sit there on the floor, watching documentaries about these people being kidnapped by aliens. I don't know why, but I just start laughing and "mia" 👀... "yes-sorry... sir" I said well my face is turning red. "Oh hey I thought I lost you for a second I was asking you are you hungry?"

I didn't even know what time it was until I saw 5:30. shoot I don't have money. I think that goes by saying." no I'm not hungry, but thank you" after I said that my stomach growl like a purrr lion." well I think the stomach speak for self and I only been here for a week, so stay any particular diner you like to go around here." Joseph said, while chuckling.

I would say, have gone straight home and make a sandwich but we don't have anything right now and I can't even lie so I had one place in mind though."yes it call lulu cáfe. everything is basically fresh homemade it may or may not take a while here in this town is basically Tex-mex. Is that OK with you?." i said. "of course" Joseph said :).

After giving him directions to the diner, it's pretty much a little small place and old fashioned. We went inside. We both waited for the waitress then one came " how many people?" the waitress said seductive. I don't know why, but it kind of made me felt something uncomfortable. I don't want to make it obvious I was about to say something until. "2" Joseph said, with a unbothered tone didn't even glance her way he was just looking at me. I think I had something in my hair or maybe my eyeliner is matched Maybe I'm just overthinking. I'm always overthinking.

" OK please follow me" following the waitress. It seems like she's trying too hard because she's just moving hips everywhere. Like it supposed to do something basically looking like Gru from despicable me we went into a small booth. " so what would you like to drink?" she was already looking at Joseph" I would like water please" I said, " OK what do you want to drink sir." she just rolled her eyes when I said that." I would have water to..." Joseph look like is fighting himself for something I didn't want to say anything scared that i say the wrong things.

I always had a habit of interrupting or spaced out a lot. Is that I don't mean to anything that catches my attention. It seems like I'm staring at it for hours or I'll just talk to myself in my head of a 40 question that you probably just never finish." OK coming right up sweetie." the waitress said. walking away."She make me feel uncomfortable perfume is very toxic and suffocating."I said looking down try not to look in his eyes I feel like if I do, I get lost in them like if something is pulling me in. all the sudden I hear a big laugh I look up and I see him laughing. His hand is on his heart and all sudden he starts coughing."hey sir are you ok" I said, also laughing and concerning." yes, everything's. It's just that it's funny the way how you said it's so blunt. you know I was thinking the same thing honestly, I felt like saying something on the spot. I like your honesty not a lot of people say what's on their mind unless they're comedian. Maybe you want to maybe you can be my comedian" he said, looking at me wanting me to say something. I just kept smiling. I knew I had a blush on my face.