Chapter 3

Waking up early in the morning is not my best thing. I have my alarm clock at 6:00 pm , 6:10 , 6:15 , 6:20, 6:25 . I know that's A lot of alarms.

I do not wake up easily it's always been a hard habit of mine. That's why I move my bed next to the window because naturally I wake up through the natural rising Sun.

But it was also hard to go to sleep. because of the neighbor of course. (˘̩̩̩ε˘̩ƪ)

I just couldn't stop thinking of what happened. Then I had other thoughts that I kept on going most of them didn't finish but some of them did.but it's all right.

after getting off my bed. I go to the restroom do my business , brush my teeth and do my hair.

 I go to the restroom do my business , brush my teeth and do my hair

After getting done with my hair. I go to my closet to get my school uniform. I really never liked my school uniform matter of fact I don't like school at all. I just could never focus.

I get distracted real easily and daydream a lot. but I still manage to keep my grades up.
.
.
.
almost ready for school. I go down stairs.my dad already sitting down with his newspaper and coffee."good morning "I said. Walking towards refrigerator for milk.

" good morning Mia ; how was sleep?" my dad said. I know My face turned red. " good and how was your sleep." I turn around Face him.

" well not good because I heard you snoring." he said laughing " heyy I don't snore " I gave him a glare. " but yes I did sleep well" still laughing.

Once I was done eating; getting my backpack walking towards the door. " BYE DAD SEE YOU LATER!!!" my dad is also about to leave "BYE MIA TEN CUIDADO" " I WILL ".

Walking out of the house. look at the my neighbor house as I'm walking by. there wasn't a car so guessing maybe went to work early.
.
.
.
going inside the school building.my first class is geometry. I'm really at geometry. Because I'm with Numbers. Then English III₍₍ (̨̡ ‾᷄ᗣ‾᷅ )̧̢ ₎₎
after almost done with half of the classes.

As always my best friend text me.

Josie: hey meet in the literary doll 👀

As I was already asking my teacher to go and walk in out of the classroom.

Mia: why?

Josie: there some thing that will make your Head spin.😏

Mia: that's not a really good excuse but I'm gonna go i'll see you there in a minute :)

Josie: okay 😒 I knew you were coming anyways🙄

walking towards the door. I already see Josie sitting at the table where we always sit.

" hi Mia how's your day so far?" Josie said "it's been good. Just trying to get some work done and  what about you? What get you so happy Face today?" I said with a Smirk.

" you this boy I been telling you about."  " yes the one you Been talking about for the last ages." I said laughing

"Heyyy it been a week A WEEK." she sends me a glare. I chuckle a little bit more. " yes  but what happened?"

" well he ask me out... HE. ASK. ME .OUT. I told him yes but I don't know what wear." she said freaking out.

" girl if you don't quit down.  I'm here. but anyway go on." I was thinking about what she should wear. I like Fashion. " is it ok it i can wear one of Dresses please." With a pleasing face🥺. "Of course you can.I was already having many ideas of what you should wear."

I was already thinking about a summer dress for her. after that talk; we were reading. That was our thing to do is reading a lot of books.

After I was done reading this one book. The bell had ring to go home already. Picking up my stuff and bags to get ready.

me and Josie were walking to the doors. " hey next week on Friday is ok to your house please to pick out a dress?"Josie had said walking out of the school.

"Of course. I had plans on dressing you anyways cause I know you don't not have taste in style." And plus the boy that she was talking about was gonna go take her to this diner in the small town we have.

The milkshakes are really good. They are freshly made here in our town.

"Heyyy have taste. I know you want to dress me anyways.but I have to go before the bus leaves me bye doll, be careful."

"Okay bye Josie and also be careful too." I smile as she goes in she just knows how to make my day.

I am now walking towards home...... oh I forgot had to wait. I'm getting pick up today.

I'm looking at the school parking. But there no cars. I see this car coming really fast. right in front of me.

The window was pulling down. " hi Mia".
.
.
.
After going in the car. I got nervous. My leg started moving up and down. " hi Joseph... right?" trying to make Conversation.

He chuckled a little bit. " yes. so... how was school? You mind me asking." He Drive so fast.

I have to hold onto the side of the door.

Looks like he's going on  hundred per hour. It reminds me of fast and the furious. " it was good. but can slow down please." I tried not to raise my voice. I didn't want to make him mad.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't realize it was making you scared my apologies. I know this is our first time meeting basically.but I hope i don't make you feel uncomfortable." He said making a nervous face.

And all honestly I don't feel uncomfortable. if anything I just feel confused with my feelings right now.

If I was a talking glass you will see all the sweat right now.

"your okay i'm just not used to being in fast cars. And no your not make me uncomfortable. I like company. I hope I'm not making you uncomfortable." I giggle.

I turn to look at him. his smile so beautiful."no. Well at least I have somebody talk to." he turns back to look at the road. "Me too. I'm always at home bored. But not always bored I have a lot of books. I like to read." I said "what your favorite book?" Awww there's a cute butterfly passing by.

"sorry repeat that please." I said nervously that I just forgot what he said." Oh what's your favorite book?" " ace."

" oh sorry do you mind if I go to my interview it'll just be for 30 minutes. I'm looking for a job around here."

"Yeah I don't mind." I looked back at the window looking at the trees. His voice is so deep but so smooth.

I try not to talk. When I was younger a lot of people tell me I talk a lot so I'm scared that he might find me annoying.

Now we were at this big building with lights on top. That says...

Club. 

hi this is the author speaking I hope y'all enjoy this chapter I know it took so long but this week I'll be making hopefully two chapters I got an idea on my mind and if you can questions you could just tell me I hope you enjoy the music :)
(^o^)v