chapter 4

C.L.U.B that says in front of the building.  It nice looking. the sign that say club light up yellow, red, and blue. the doors are beautiful the glass have flowers and birds on it.

but this building is in the middle of nowhere. this look like it belong to the city. I been living here for year. I never seen this building before. I know I live in a small town.  never thought I be on this side of town.  theirs  a lot of semi truck and cars. 

I turn to look at Joseph; he's already looking at me. he was looking down but slowly look up at me. I thought there was something wrong with my shirt to see if there was a food stain. because sometime I can be messy eater. I was getting nervous so I speak up." is there sometime wrong ?" as waving my hand. he was staring at me for a minute Before speaking.

he caught little before speaking and looking aways for a second then look a at me. " uh no sorry about at. when we go in stay close to me." he said with a concerning look. " yes sir." I said.  I saw he smirk while turning off car getting out of the car going around to my side open the door for me. Also handed me his hand out of the car. " thank you very much." I smile at him while walking to the entrance." your welcome baby" he said. my mine brain was telling something else when he said that. I don't what my brain was saying but i know it said something .

because why did I like when he said that. I had to look away my cheeks were red. I hear a little laugh. I look back at him he smile. His smile was the most beautiful thing I have seen I would love to see that every single day. There in front of us was a lot different color light. A very big bar, a dance floor, and nice side tables. OH MY GOD....OH MY GOD. You might think I'm being overdramatic but if you was here you would too. People on the dance floor and at the bar drinking of course.

we were going straight to the bar. We both walked up to the bartender. Joseph is leaning in talk to the bartender." What can I get for you today ?" The bartender said. "I'm here for interview." Joseph had said. " oh yes your Joseph right?" as the bartender cleaning the cup in hand. "Yes I am" Joseph said smiling "come follow me I'll lead you to the office." The bartender said while going around the bar. We are following going into a hallway passing the restrooms and the kitchen and turning right there was the office.

Bartender knocked on the door A few times. we hear come in. The Bartender open the door "hey boss you have interview today." The bartender turn around and you may going in, bye. "Come in and have seat." the guy had said seating down in front of us. the guy look quite young, he was in a light blue suit. A couple of unbuttons on top. That show a little bit of tattoo on the chest. His hair was slick back. " long time no see Joseph." The man had said walking towards Joseph." Yes indeed."

They were coming in with bro hug. Letting go of each other. the guy looking down at me. " oh HI there I didn't see you.". that when Joseph talk "billy this is Mia. Mia this is billy". Billy went for a handshake. " your name is every beautiful as you." Billy was smirk at me. After letting go he walked around his table to sit back down. "Thank you and your is too." I said I didn't know what to say .already blushing. I was never good with compliments. So I kept my mouth shut while looking down.

billy looking down opening the top drawer taking the papers out. Setting them in front of Joseph." So you are back in town I see. It been about 10 years has it? You look like you have an aged at all. Well you can't anyways." They both went silent and then started laughing. If I'm being honest I didn't get that humor so I was just in my own world . Thinking about Joseph of course I've been in this town for almost as I can remember. I never seen him before unless of course he was on the side of town. I knew a lot of people on the side but not some them.

I guess you can say mysterious. They were talking About the job interview. I couldn't stop moving ,I had to move ,I was fidgeting a lot. So I started walking back-and-forth in the room. " hey are okay darling?" Billy had said with a concern face. They probably think I'm weird well I am weird. But they probably think I'm weird in a bad way which that kind of makes me insecure but it's OK .because I forget about it in a second. I looked at both of them and said " yes I'm good just need to move that all... sorry I hope I'm not being rude.".

billy look me and smiled " your fine darling I was just concerned that's all.". I look at Joseph he just stared and look confused.but they start talking again. After it seems like an hour they finally both got up. walking towards the door Billy opens the store for us. " well hope seeing you on Saturdays and Sundays. And for you Mia it was pleasure to meet you to see you around."billy shaking hands with me again. "It was nice meeting you too." I smiled."it nice see you around again Joseph hopefully we can catch up."

Joseph smiled back at him."good bye see you next week.". After that we were walking through the exit going to the car. Joseph go to my side open for me to go in. I look up at him " thank you very much sir.". As I was going in the car I look up again At him.he was sweating looking up he breathe out. Then he just looks down at me " your welcome baby.". He goes around the car to the driver side goes in and then starts a car.

5 min later

the windows are down. I'm resting on the car door. I don't know what to say. I feel like I did some wrong. '' I'm sorry I didn't mean to embarrass you...'' trying to explain myself. '' your okay darling. you didn't embarrass me. is that why you didn't say anything?''. I turn to look at him. '' yes'' I was already fidgeting my hand.'' don't feel embarrassed. I rather you be yourself then hide yourself. if you need anything you can alway talk me since I'm next door neighbor now.'' he laughs. it also make me laugh with him.

HI AUTHOR SPEAKING KNOW IT BEEN A WHLIE. I BEEN DOING A LOT .I JUST GRADUATED!!!

SO I BE WRITING A LOT TO THIS BOOK. I HOPE YALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. :)