Announcement (ver. 1.1.8)

Hey, it's ya boy, Evasive.

So, you may or may not have known that I sent an announcement before spring break (for all of us high schoolers) that I'd be posting new chapters, starting with the one I was almost done with. Well, that's a lie.

To be more specific, I chose not to release them, at least not now, and here's why.

It's come to attention that...some of my writing from two years ago is a bit...outdated in my opinion and, according to they who shalt not be named, it comes off as making me like an asshole and/or someone with issues, which I don't. I just like to make stories interesting, even at the expense of canonicity. However, this shouldn't be the case, or at least at least be dumbed down a bit.

It's come to my attention that this Saber of Stars I've created along with his soul fragments are a bit too overpowered and that it belittles the achievements and powers of the Heroic Spirits of Chaldea, and while I would chalk it up to saying you don't know much about Saber of Stars, it's unfair to those who are actually invested in Fate, myself included believe it or not, so I've come to make a decision for this story. Until further notice, I won't be adding more chapters.
...

I'll just be revising the older ones and fixing up or remaking them entirely. In my current writing style of course. Anyways, to those who are actually having fun reading this book, I'm sorry you had to wait. For those new, hi, and sorry for the trouble I'm causing.

Anyways, along with this revision, I'll be deleting chapters that no longer have any implication, which I should've done but was too lazy to do so in the past two years.

Anyways, I hope you are all doing well this May, and hopefully, HOPEFULLY, I can finally upload new chapters after all this is done soon after. At the very least, along with final exams coming up, this will be as soon as school is finished and I finally have free time. You'll see me here and there hopefully, but I'll be completely be at you guys' mercies when summer break starts (lol).

Hopefully this helps update where I'm at so far. I'll keep this chapter up until the revisions are done and my new chapters are released soon after. Hope you all a safe rest of the school year, cuz I'll be most likely seeing you then. See ya 👋🏻

-Evasive, thou who always tries to make sense while trying to make a good story

________________
________________

(May 28, 2022)

First three revisions are finished.

What I plan on showing is practically along the same lines as what I originally envisioned, just with added crap and deleted whatever seemed unnecessary. There are even some scenes I just left untouched.

Saber of Stars at the moment has been de-powered because in all honesty, when I look back at it, I didn't want him to be stronger than Heracles, at least at that point in the story. Like a Shonen protagonist, I rather have him become stronger, and that's what I plan on doing later in the story, but if he's stronger than a strong Servant like Heracles right off the bat...well I just had to rework the fight between the two in order to 1) make sense and 2) weave in the story, like a nicely made tapestry (lol). I'm also reworking different relationships based off of lore I've already prepared for this story. Obviously going in depth about that, so you'll just have to see. Anyways, I'll see you all in the next revision update.

(June 18 2022)

So, my idiotic self decided to delete the old chapters today and I accidentally deleted the first three revision chapters. I don't know how or why, but when I deleted the old chapters it popped back up again so I tried deleting them, but instead it deleted my fucking CHAPTERS. Now I have to remake them from scratch cuz I don't have the original chapters now. Oh well, I can remake it from the ground up now so that's great I guess...

(July 3 2022)

I'm deciding to release my new prologue now because I am still pretty much doing revisions for all of part 1, so pretty much it doesn't matter if the story seems out of place because it'll all be fixed by the time I finish the revisions. So anyways, now is the time for my new and revamped prologue chapter, which definitely will change a bit of the story moving forward.

(August 6 2022)

So, I got plans to finish. I finished my remake of the revision for chapter 1 and plan on finishing ch 2 and 3 within the next week, hopefully chapter 2 will be done by tomorrow. After that, it'll be back to regular schedule with me finishing up my revisions, but I may also delete chapters that I deem unfit for these revisions I'm making. Hopefully, you will still enjoy it regardless of the additions or substitutions I make for this story. Until then.

(October 26, 2022)

Hey guys. So I know it's been awhile since you heard from me, but lemme tell you, senior year sucks balls and I've been busy. If you may have noticed, I released the rework of chapter 2 a week or two back! I'm slowly working on chapter 3 and so while I have a chance, I hope I can finish it as soon as I can. I'm still debating on what to do for the other chapters, may make it mentions in other chapters depending on whether I deem it necessary to mention, but for now it's still up for debate. Let me know if you have any thoughts about the story so far and put up any questions for the direction of the story. As long as it's not too...let's just say "spoiler-y", I'll try to answer as best as I can! Anyways, take care of the rest of your lovely October and good luck in November 💪

(January 16, 2023)

Jesus, I haven't said a word in a long time... Well, I just updated the story and there's the new chapter 3 and 4. Hopefully I can make up to chapter 10 before this summer but it's been rough for me. My attention span for stuff like this is varying, constantly wavering and hurts for me to know that this hard work I've made is slowly dragging on because of my procrastination and short attention span. Anyways, I hope all I put more work into this story within this month and hopefully finish chapter 5 and 6. Wish me luck!

(January 20, 2023)

Let's fucking GOOOOOOO!!! I managed to finish this in record time and I'm immediately working on the next chapter. Stay tuned for more incoming news on chapter 6.