Chapter 4: The Explanation

(NOTE: This is pretty much how Katana man is dressed, except he has a ponytail/man bun (it depends on what I write honestly) and he has a prosthetic arm for his right arm.)

Kama stayed standing while Saber sat down across from Katana. Even if that was the designated name for this guy, he hated calling him that. It wasn't right, he thought. It didn't feel right at all. But why? Why?

Why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why—

"Oi. I know you're spacing out, you stopped looking at me," Katana blankly retorts at the before spaced out Saber. Saber, quick to recover, shakes his head and looks at Katana.

"Sorry. Must've been rude to you." Saber now observed Katana more closely. He realized that his features far resembled his own. Minus the short ponytail sticking out from the back of his head and long bangs that split into two to show more of his face, Saber was practically staring at a reflection of himself. The guy's one arm was cuffed to the table, leaning on the table as he persumingly observes him.

"Eh, I get it. You must have a lot of questions for me," Katana smirks as he perks his chin up. "So? What do you have for me?"

Saber couldn't help but feel baffled. This didn't feel like the same guy who tried to kill him earlier. Of course, he could've merely just changed his attitude now that he was imprisoned, but he was way too nice compared to how he was before. Is he faking it?

"Simply this honestly: Why did you attack me? What do you know of me in fact?" Saber asked matter-of-factly.

Katana didn't seem all that surprised to be asked that. He chuckles and leans a little closer. "Do me a favor. Pull out a cigarette from my inside pocket and a lighter. If you let me smoke, I'll answer any questions you got for me."

This felt like a trap. He didn't like this one bit at all. All he could do is sneak a glance at Kama, who catches it and nods. She goes to Katana, rummaging through the inside of his coat that he was wearing and pulled out the two items. The lighter itself wasn't the strangest looking thing despite its futuristic look, moreso it was the cigarette itself, which looks like a metallic rod of sorts.

Katana seemed to catch on Saber's confusion and smirks. "Don't worry. It'll burn like any other cigarette. Just light her up for me and let me smoke it."

Kama looks at Saber and places the items in front of him. Taking them from the table, he lights the cigarette, which burns a nice bright orange, and takes it up to Katana's lips. He opens them up for the cigarette and takes a hit from it, inhaling the smoke before looking at Saber and nodding, basically signalling him to take it out of his mouth. As he does, Katana turns to exhale, releasing a long stream of smoke at its wake.

"Ahhh. That hits the spot. Anyways, where were we?" Katana looks back at Saber and nods, "Right, your question. Why did I attack you, right?"

Saber nods. "Cool, so about that...you up for a long story?"

"I'm here for the rest of the day from my understanding, so go ahead," Saber answered with a bit of renewed interest.

Katana nods. He quickly glances at Kama before turning back at Saber. "By the way, she your girl or something? She seems offly close to you dude." Receiving mixed reactions from the both of them, one of frustration from Kama and a shake from Saber, he drops it. "Right, anyways...

"So you know my name ain't this...Katana right? Whatever they called me."

"We deemed you to be called Unknown Entity: Katana, based off of your capabilities despite not being a Heroic Spirit and the fact that you wield that weapon of yours," Saber answered, almost as if he was anticipating that question. "So, what are you exactly? You look human, but you seem way too abnormal for a regular human being."