Chapter 5: Passion

(NOTE: This will be a shorter chapter, just for my sake and to develop more for the story. Hope you understand)

Passion remained sitting in this interrogation room eating the dinner given to him by the white haired guy, Emiya was his name, and simply swaying his right leg left and right as he does so. He has been stuck here for a long period of time now, approximately a few days now. From what he understood from the conversations he's been overhearing, the Chaldeans have been working towards something and are preparing to fight someone. It was interesting to listen to, especially when he was bored to death and wanted to do something than sit here and play with his eye implant.

Yes, his eye implant. Obviously with the large scar on his eye side of the face, he had lost his eye so he had to do something about that. The fragments like Saber and himself all represent the original self at some point in time. And when he was created, he was created at a low point for his original. Sad to say, it wasn't fun to remember with the memories he possesses but at least he has the arm and eye prosthetics during his creation.

He manifests his katana again as he scans it with his right eye. Nothing strange, as usual, but he knew that his existence was changing. Probably because he was synchronizing with this place, more specifically with Saber, who's existence was more prominent than his due to his stay here. It was almost like...an evolution of sorts. He scans his own arm, his biometrics being read to him, and he could now feel it. He was pumped full of this mana stuff that he remembered overhearing from that...Da Vinci lady? God, he didn't expect the legendary man of the Renaissance era to be a woman, or something along those lines.

He traces all these circuit looking things now present within his body to his own chest, now a glaring bright orb in his eye implant. Gathering what he remembered from his information gathering on his first day here in Chaldea, it was probably a Spirit Core that was in all Servants, now including him at this point. He didn't know why, and hell, all records in Chaldea that he still had access to with his implant showed that there wasn't anything like that either, only something similar to Demi-Servants and Pseudo Servants alike.

He sighs, tired beyond believe with how long his been in here and just wanted to leave. He probably could, but he's trying to stay in their good graces, for what it's worth. He could already tell with how he's been received. That girl...Kama was it? She was giving him a glare of death at him when they first met, and with the multiple meetings with Saber and him, Kama was in tow too, always giving him a dirty look. Like he too felt a bit of something towards her, whatever it may be, he ignored it for his sake and for Saber's, seeing how close they seem to be.

His new existence is peculiar, but more funnily fun to experiment with. He wanted to see what it was like being this existence. He was livid to experience it for himself. He only wondered what it was like, now that he would probably be bound to the Throne of Heroes, but he didn't care. Time for a revolution, amirite?

________________
________________

He was now sitting in a corner, no longer bound to the desk as he is now able to prowl around the room the day after his new revelation as a Servant. His sleeveless shirt was skin tight on him, his body stretching backwards as he uses his now two arms, thankfully he was given his prosthetic back after that Da Vinci chick only after she had practically dismantled it to see if she could see if she could use the technology to avoid another incident similar to what he pulled off.

Finishing his stretches, Passion began practicing with his katana, manifesting it when he openly muttered, "Epsilon."

How it works is actually fun to think of. Either he says the name of his Soul Weapon or mentally says it, it makes things fun when in a fight. He would chuckle whenever he tricks the hell out of his opponents. He, and in junction to all Fragments, are capable of this and more, thanks to the concept of Soul Weapons. They're not just pieces of the soul made into a weapon, but those pieces of the soul that is used to create the weapon may possess a unique ability upon creation depending on how much of the soul is used or, with the use of emotional connection or a memory/ies used within that soul piece as it gives form the ability within that weapon.

His was pretty self-explanatory. As he practices, he activates its ability, with crackling yellow electricity surrounding him as he begins zooming around the room to his delight. He enjoys this ability, the ability to increase his speed and accelerate it beyond the limits of normal human beings. Dashing and slashing, practicing as if fighting his own shadow, Passion sweating bullets as he pushes himself until he abruptly stops, standing right next to the desk as the walls and floor were covered in cuts and footprints. He sits down as he swiftly takes off his prosthetic to make sure nothing was damaged on it while he was shadow sparring.

He knew he was probably being spied on. He knew as much as he was an odd element in the previous safe Chaldea. Of course he'd be watched, but he honestly didn't care. All he cares about is his own enjoyment, alike to his name. From what he could gather, the original self named them all based off of the soul piece used for the Soul Weapon. Emotions used for their creation and abilities relating to them, Passion was energetic and full of life, just like his ability of speed. He'd rather not discuss anything else about it to himself though, so he promptly shut his mind up.

Soon after, he was visited by someone he came to like: Antonio Salieri. The man was enjoyable to be around for him, listening to his music as they made small talk. He is completely his opposite, however that was something he'd rather ignore. With his leave, Passion was left alone again and decides to just sleep on the desk.

________________
________________

Now he was bored. Officially. No one has visited him in a while. Why hasn't anyone visited today? He begins to hack into the camera system while making sure no one is seeing what he was doing. And he sees it. Blood stains littered across the hallways, a few bodies laying on the floor or crushed into the walls. Large footsteps crushed into the floors leading up to...a specific room. He had to get out of here. Had to leave this goddamn interrogation room. There was no one there. No one to let him out of this room.

He hacks into the door to escape and run down the halls, trying to make his way to where the now visible footsteps were on the floor he was running on. Running to his destination was the summoning room, doors wide open and a clear conflict blaring out of the room. He was hesitant, feeling something ominious coming from the room. Even a roar echoed out of the room, which made him flinch out of instinct.

"Oh hell no. Not this shit..." Shaking his head, he forced himself to walk closer and practically put his head past the entrance, where the danger he was afraid of was deep in the room.

"Ah, fuck..."