EXTRA dream wake up 21

li da suddenly disappeared.

it wasn't a disappearance, but overnight, i suddenly stopped running to wang yang's house.

when wang yang came home the next day, he unexpectedly did not see li da's tall figure at the door of the house, and for a while he was still a little unaccustomed, and he always felt as if something was wrong.

since that day, li da didn't know why, and he really hadn't come back.

li dazhi went to wang yang's place for more than half a month, so that everyone upstairs and downstairs knew him as a big man. now that there was suddenly no shadow, the downstairs aunt of the noodle head still caught wang yang one day and asked: "xiao wang, you said that li chengrong used to run to you, how come he hasn't come lately?"

wang yang looked at the aunt's eager gaze and shook his head: "i don't know, busy." the

aunt frowned and sighed, "then i wasn't too busy to be like this." before i came every day, now i don't come every day... xiao wang, you two are not in conflict. wang yang didn't

know why, and his heart was very irritable.

he replied perfunctorily, broke off his aunt's strong hands, and stepped upstairs.

when he opened the door and entered the house, he still looked behind him, there was still no tall and burly figure, wang yang closed his eyes and lowered his eyelids, always feeling that there was a place in his heart that was empty and uncomfortable.

entering the house, wang xun sat on the ground playing with puzzles, and the pieces were scattered on the ground. remember the url

wang xun saw wang yang return, looked behind wang yang, and asked, "uncle didn't come again?" <

wang yang nodded quietly, "not coming." wang xun

opened his eyes, a little innocent and aggrieved: "why, don't come."

wang yang paused, sighed, squatted down and touched wang xun's head and gently comforted a few words, and when the little guy shifted his attention and began to think about the puzzle again, wang yang stood up, entered the bedroom, and sat down in front of the table.

he looked at the small orange round lamp sent by li da in the corner of the table, and thought to himself, could it be that he let li dabei come to provoke him, which really hurt li da, so really never came again?

or did li da really go to the better boys around him, find the ones he liked more, and shift the target?

more and more ideas, more and more messed up in the mind.

wang yang shook his head, threw out all these thoughts, picked up the ledger and pen, and planned to calm down and seriously remember today's expenses.

he picked up his pen and stared at the words, but he was out of his mind again.

when he returned to his senses, he looked at the ledger and wrote li chengrong's three words in black and white.

wang yang tore the page, kneaded it into a ball, and threw it into the trash.

the days passed day by day.

one day in late december, wang yang took wang xun to the vegetable market and asked wang xun to pick what he wanted to eat.

wang xun was very interested all the way, and wang yang had to choose a few things he was accustomed to, saying that he had paid for two pounds. wwhen he wanted to take wang xun away, wang xun stood at the door of the vegetable market and did not leave.

wang yang looked forward along wang xun's line of sight, the small commercial building opposite the vegetable market, i don't know when placed a huge christmas tree, ribbons swirling, bells shining, red, white and green, full of christmas atmosphere.

wang yang counted the days in his heart, and then he remembered that tonight is christmas eve and tomorrow is christmas.

wang yang looked at the festive atmosphere that filled the streets, looked down and smiled, and thought, christmas is not christmas, what does it have to do with him.

taking wang back home, wang yang made dinner as usual, and at about ten o'clock, he urged wang to go to bed.

wang xun obediently lay down on the quilt, but did not close his eyes, but looked at wang yang persistently.

wang yang asked in a warm voice, "what's wrong, do you have anything to say?" wang xun

nodded cautiously, "tonight, santa claus, is there any?"

wang yang pursed his lips and did not speak.

wang xun's eyes were a little more expectant, and he quietly grabbed the corner of wang yang's clothes and said somewhat pitifully, "... i'll be good, and i'd like to have, gifts. after

a long silence, wang yang finally took a deep breath, touched wang xun's hair, and said, "there will be." comforting

wang xun to lie down, wang yang turned off the light and went back to his bedroom.

he took out from the cupboard a pair of children's shoes that he had bought for wang xun the other day, and thought, tomorrow, while wang xun was not awake, put them next to his bedside, just as santa claus's gift, and also make him happy for a while.

after washing up and lying on the bed, wang yang looked at the night view outside the window.

he was almost thirty, a veritable adult, and his mother pretended that the last gift santa claus gave him was those little gloves, and now that he had been so many years old, he really didn't have to dwell on the stories of coaxing children anymore.

the adult world where there is santa claus.

the adult world is only gritted teeth again and again in no man's land, lost and parted again and again.

a child deserves to listen to fairy tales, but he has grown up, and no one will help him to get rid of the wind and rain, carefully and carefully and gently guarding those childish and innocent thoughts.

wang yang smiled and shook his head, and lay down in the bed.

this day was really tired and sore, and wang yang slept deeply not long after closing his eyes.

wang yang was asleep, but wang xun was not asleep, and he didn't know what to wait for when he opened his eyes.

it wasn't until the night was getting deeper and deeper, and his eyelids were so heavy that he couldn't hold on to it, that wang xun slept with the small quilt.

at about twelve o'clock, wang xun was awakened by a slight noise.

he opened his eyes in confusion, tilted his head to the edge of the bed, and squinted.

at the edge of the bed stood a burly man.

a red cotton coat, a white beard, and a red and white christmas hat, was gently placing a gift box on his bedside table.