EXTRA chicken flying dog jump day · reunion

yang jiali looked at ye ting in surprise: "your mother told you to quickly adopt a child?" ye ting's

eyes were still fixed on the bright flat screen, looking a little casual: "my grandfather said the same thing, let me hurry up, go through the formalities early, and handle this matter early."

yang jiali frowned: "why is your attitude so casual?"

ye ting raised his head and raised his eyebrows, "why do you say that?" yang jiali: "not

only did you not discuss this kind of thing with me at all, you didn't tell me until now, but you also said it as if it was a small matter that was done with your own hands." but this is the adoption of a child, not the adoption of cats, dogs and dogs or anything.

ye ting nodded, "... makes a big difference.

yang jiali: "..."

ye ting saw yang jiali's face get serious, put down the tablet in his hand, half sat up, sighed and explained: "yang yang, my family and environment make my ideas may be a little extreme. i was almost alone since i was a child, placed in an elite education environment, taking every step according to the standards given by my elders. in my eyes, since i am a descendant of the ye family, it is nothing more than giving favorable conditions and resources, coupled with a good education, and doing it step by step... i don't know if you can accept it.

yang jiali stuck his breath in his chest, wanting to refute it, wanting to tell ye ting that raising children should not be so procedural, and that a home should not be such an atmosphere, but when he saw ye ting's eyes, he couldn't say anything.

it took him half a day to let out a long breath. <

ye ting's grandfather was an elder who could speak and make conclusions, and he let go of his words, and yang jiali knew that this matter was probably fixed. remember the url

he slipped into the bed and smothered his head: "forget it, don't say it, go to sleep."

yang jiali had a thorn in his heart, and he didn't sleep peacefully that night, and in his dream, he actually heard the child crying, and he panicked so much that he was busy and confused, and he continued until he woke up in the morning.

in a few days, there was an announcement of the party to be announced, and yang jiali went to the venue to rehearse.

backstage of the venue, yang jiali just pushed the door in and saw li da holding a child, and wang yang stood aside, playing with a rattle.

yang jiali was shocked by this picture.

he narrowed his eyes, "whose child... a few days do not see, wang yangsheng?

wang yang blushed at yang jiali's cheeky remarks, and said embarrassedly: "no, no, it is the son of rongge's cousin, rongge's cousin has something to do today, please help us watch the day."

yang jiali caressed his heart: "it turned out to be li da's cousin, who scared me to death, and thought you..."

li er, who was eating a box lunch next to him, couldn't help but complain: "let's not say that wang yang is a man, brother yang, you think you laid eggs, so soon you can get it out."

yang jiali rubbed his messy hair and sighed. <

li da hugged the child to yang jiali's side, smiling: "don't say, the child is still quite cute, brother yang, you see, laughing, yo yo yo, pouting again." yang jiali looked

down, the baby's eyes in the swaddling were squinting, the face was fleshy, like a meat bun with a thin skin and a lot of filling, and like a ball of unharmed dough, there were few eyebrows, anyway, he couldn't see anything good.