EXTRA chicken flying dog jump day 04

Yang Jiali made a mistake.

If the truth and Ye Ting spread out, Ye Ting would have caught this point and needed to die, if he continued to say this ridiculous lie, Yang Jiali felt weak in his heart, sooner or later he would have to wear a gang, and then he would still be rubbed by Ye Ting.

It seemed that left and right could not escape the end of being bullied by Ye Ting.

He sat backstage in the studio, his head bobbing back and forth, just unable to make up his mind.

Li Er happened to be sitting not far away, saw Yang Jiali's appearance, smiled and said, "Brother Yang has a little nine-nine in his heart."

Yang Jiali sighed, skimmed his head and saw Wang Yang sitting next to Li Er, holding a computer to seriously write music scores.

Wang Yang has withdrawn from the stage, and currently only does behind-the-scenes composing and arranging. He is familiar with the team style, the company also deployed him to yang jiali team, although not followed the stage, but also mixed with Yang Jiali li da li er training and development.

Wang Yang wore a white Oversize down jacket today, with a small head and a small face, white and tender and clean.

Yang Jiali waved at him, "Wang Yang, come here."

Wang Yang raised his head and looked at Yang Jiali, and blinked doubtfully: "Call me?

Yang Jiali nodded, "Come." c

Wang Yang sat down next to Yang Jiali with some confusion. Yang Jiali took Wang Yang over as if he were about to say some secret, and the two heads huddled together and muttered.

Wang Yang asked Yang Jiali, "Brother Yang, what are you looking for me?"

Yang Jiali did not open his mouth at first, for half a day, he saw that Li Da was still outside to help the field staff move props and stage equipment, and the male muscles of the male breath could be seen clearly outlined in the clothes. Yang Jiali glanced at the thin and weak Wang Yang, and finally said, "I ask you something, this matter is more private, you don't think I'm obscene."

Wang Yang: "... Tell me about it?

Yang Jiali coughed, "You and Li Da are together now."

Speaking of this, Wang Yang was a little embarrassed, and Han Yan still nodded: "Live together."

Yang Jiali suppressed his voice even lower: "Li Da is so majestic, I just want to ask you, that... Can you stand it, if you can't stand it too often and too intensely, how did you negotiate with him? Wang Yang's

eyes were full of confusion: "I can't stand anything, Brother Yang, what are you talking about?"

Yang Jiali wanted to say it like an ant, but he was embarrassed, tangled for half a day, and muttered two sentences in Wang Yang's ear.

Wang Yang's face turned red at once.

Not far away, Li Er saw Wang Yang's strange expression, raised an eyebrow, and turned his eyes back and forth between Yang Jiali and Wang Yang, and asked with a deep smile: "What are you talking about?"

Yang Jiali: "We are discussing the issue of chrysanthemum cultivation in extreme climates, go and go, it's none of your business."

Li Er skimmed his lips and turned his head. <

Wang Yang pulled Yang Jiali to the side, pursed his lips, and said shyly, "Brother Yang, why would you ask such a question?"

Yang Jiali scratched his head and said, "That is, I have a friend, he-"

Wang Yang did not speak, and quietly looked at Yang Jiali.

Yang Jiali sighed, "Well, I admit it's me." I can't stand Ye Ting a little, I lied, now I can't finish the scene, left and right, I don't know what to do, so I want to know how you coordinated this matter with Li Da, I refer to the reference.

Wang Yang sneakily looked at Li Da, who passed by outside the door, turned his head back, half-shook, red ears, and whispered, "I can't give you a reference for this." Because..."

He hesitated for a moment and said, "We haven't had that yet."

Yang Jiali: "?! Yang Jiali's

eyes widened in disbelief: "No.

Wang Yang nodded hard.

He and Li Da were together, and now Wang Xun slept in a room, and he and Li Da slept in a room. Although they slept in the same bed, they were divided into two quilts and did not stick to each other. Wang Yang is a stuffy gourd, and Li Da is also a stupid person who doesn't know how to change things, so the two people have been sleeping together for so long, and the window paper has not been broken.

Yang Jiali was happy: "Dare you to chat with a quilt all night?" Wang Yang's

expression was a little troubled and embarrassed: "I know that this matter will definitely have to happen in the future, but we are not very embarrassed, and we don't know how to open this mouth, so it has been dragged on until now."

Yang Jiali shook his head: "You two are really... Quiet as a virgin.

Wang Yang lowered his head.

Yang Jiali was a very enthusiastic person, seeing that Wang Yang had made a mistake, he immediately forgot his own problem, and busily pulled him aside to sit down, like a confidant brother who opened his mouth to give him advice: "Speaking of this, I am not sleepy at all, I tell you, you don't feel embarrassed, I have experience in this matter." Ye Ting has all kinds of reasons to lie to me about him every day, I teach you, if you are really embarrassed, you may as well--"

The two of them whispered with red faces for most of the day.

At the end, Yang Jiali patted Wang Yang's shoulder, like an old scholar who preached and was puzzled by karma, and said in a serious tone: "As long as there is a way to open the head without embarrassment, the back of the head will be natural." And this thing can really promote emotional harmony. Although I can't stand Ye Ting, it is still a wonderful thing from each actual experience. As soon as the

words fell, Yang Jiali's smile had not yet been raised, and suddenly he was rubbed from behind.

Yang Jiali looked back in shock.

Ye Ting stood behind him in full dress, holding a thermos bucket in his hand, and the aroma of fish soup spread out from it.

Ye Ting's fingers lingered on Yang Jiali's ear, touched it, and smiled deeply: "Baby, what is so wonderful, also tell me to hear it?"