EXTRA chicken flying dog jump day 05

ye ting stood behind yang jiali in a suit.

he carried a thermos bucket in his hand, and the unscrewed lid was filled with a rich smell of fish soup.

he reached out and touched yang jiali's ear and smiled deeply: "baby, what is so wonderful, may you also tell me about it?"

yang jiali was startled by ye ting's sudden appearance.

his eyes widened, he looked at the suspicious arc of ye ting's mouth, and asked in surprise, "why are you here?"

ye ting put down the thermos bucket, unscrewed the lid, and poured a bowl: "remember you, come to visit your class." he

handed the fish soup to yang jiali, and the thick white soup with a rich smell made yang jia immediately frown and tighten his brows. ye ting said, "it just happened that the lunch break was fine, so i brought you the fish soup that my aunt had boiled all morning, so that you wouldn't secretly take it to water the flowers again." come.

yang jiali brushed his head and gritted his teeth: "i said i don't like to drink this." "don't

make a fool of yourself," ye ting said with a slight solemn face, "the doctor said that you have been weak recently, and you need to make up for it." as he spoke, he put it on yang jiali's ear again, avoiding the others, and gently blowing hot air into yang jiali's ear and saying, "... besides, if you don't make up for yourself, you have to make up for the little sheep in your belly, right? don't be willful, come. as soon

as yang jiali heard these words, his ears were red and bleeding.

he stared at ye ting secretly and gritted his teeth: "you deliberately." yye

ting smiled and forced a bowl of fish soup into yang jiali's mouth.

when yang jiali finished drinking, ye ting carried the thermos bucket back to the company, yang jiali looked at the man's back, creaking and grinding his teeth for half a day, like a restless wolf cub.

that night, ye ting took yang jiali back home.

back at home, yang jiali did not stop breathing, ye ting opened the refrigerator in the kitchen. yang jiali glanced inside, and there were several crucian carp frozen inside, as well as a lot of nourishing things, which were estimated to have been put in by ye tinggang.

ye ting looked back at yang jiali's eyes and smiled, "in order to make you raise your body, i deliberately made a lot of good things." two bowls of fish soup a day, in addition to this, add a cup of stew after the meal every day.

yang jiali was discouraged as soon as he heard it.

he was not used to drinking these soups and waters, and the fish soup made him smell it, and once in a while, even if he looked at ye ting's posture, it seemed that he was planning to fight a tug-of-war with him.

he scratched his head irritably and sat down on the couch: "you're done.

ye ting sat down next to yang jiali, touched his stomach, and smiled with a smile in his eyes.

yang jiali threw away ye ting's hand in disgust, confronted him for half a day, and finally gritted his teeth hard: you know that i said i was pregnant and was joking with you.

ye ting smiled: "admit to lying to me?

yang jiali was annoyed: "yes, i lied to you, i just can't stand the posture of convergence when you are dry in bed." jjust say what you want to do. did you lie to me again by deceiving you? you are like a mirror in my heart. okay, count your yin, i can't play you, you want to do it or not, you do it, kill me.

yang jiali was obviously angry.

when he was angry, ye ting was suddenly stunned.

ye ting reached out to touch yang jiali's face, but yang jiali opened it.

ye ting was cautious: "really angry?

yang jiali did not overdo it and did not speak.

ye ting was silent, half-dazed, and quietly moved to yang jiali's side, wrapped his hands around yang jiali's waist, sighed and said, "baby, i really wanted to make up for you by feeding you soup, and i didn't mean to do it with you." i did a little more during this time, a little bit more fiercely, but i just-- "

yang jiali said, "slightly? a little more?

ye ting: "not really." yang jiali opened

his teeth and danced his claws: "do you still have a face to say a little?" you want to stuff all the eggs in.

ye ting: "..."

yang jiali was angry, and he was not happy to take care of ye ting, so he got up and went back to the bedroom, wrapped himself tightly with a quilt, and lay down on the bed. <

ye ting went to the kitchen to get a bowl of millet porridge and brought it to yang jiali's bedside.

yang jiali heard ye ting's footsteps and the movement of sitting down next to him, pulled the corners of his mouth, and for half a day wrapped in a quilt like a spring roll, turned his face over, and said expressionlessly to ye ting: "so do you still want to punish me, do it quickly, don't do it i want to sleep."

ye ting scooped up a spoonful of millet porridge and blew it: "after drinking porridge to sleep, since you are tired, i will not do it tonight."

yang jiali raised an eyebrow: "are you serious?

ye ting smiled: "of course it's true, you see when i lied to you."

yang jiali snapped his fingers: "on january 6th, i lied to me that the company's project lost money under pressure, i confessed how to comfort you that night, and later learned that you only lost a little but won eight percentage points of market share, in fact, you made a lot of money." on the day of february 3rd, you took that kind of prop to lie to me and said that xiao ye gave it to you, you said that you didn't know how to use it to let me help you see, and then i asked hai ge, and hai ge said that if xiao ye dared to buy that kind of thing, he would be the first to kill him. in addition to this, there are february 11th, february 23rd, march 5th..."

ye ting's face was grimacing: "... be well, baby, we don't turn over old accounts. come, drink porridge, drink porridge.

yang jiali stopped and brought the porridge bowl over.

just after taking two sips, he squinted at ye ting and asked without anger: "i am quite curious, why do you want so much, how to do it is not satisfied, are you a sex addict?"

ye ting blinked and reached out to touch yang jiali's ear: "i just simply like to be with you."

yang jiali sighed, "don't fool me, be silly." i lived with you and didn't start after marriage, we lived together for several years in college, when you were still adolescence, when hormones were on the brain all day, you didn't do it like this time, you didn't know how to stop, you must be in trouble.

ye ting's expression froze and he lowered his eyelids: "don't think about it, drink porridge." yang

jiali saw ye ting's abnormal expression, came to strength, put down the porridge bowl, and asked tightly: "you must have some abacus in your heart, your expression is weak." don't hide from me, if you have something in mind, just say it.

ye ting just smiled: "i can still hide anything from you, i almost didn't spread the company's ledger in front of you."

yang jiali narrowed his eyes, a look of warning.

ye ting was silent for half a day, and suddenly did not say a word and went out with the bowl.