EXTRA chicken flying dog jump day 01

yang jiali is going crazy.

he didn't want to live with ye ting anymore.

i thought that ye ting was also paranoid in nature, and it was always harmless. unexpectedly, this person now has a black heart tiger in his heart, a cunning fox lives in his head, his body is as strong as wolverine, and the most terrible thing is that there is a piledriver attached to his waist.

after being carried to bed by ye ting again, yang jiali finally couldn't bear it.

he struggled to push ye ting away, knocking on the bed board with a red face and neck and scolding roughly: "didn't you just do it yesterday, why do you want to do it today!"

ye ting said calmly, "you also ate yesterday, but won't you eat today?" after saying

that, he pressed the restless yang jiali and sucked on the corner of his mouth.

yang jiali turned his head sideways to avoid it, and clenched his fists: "if you don't eat, you will die, and if you don't do it, you will die."

ye ting nodded.

yang jiali slammed into him.

he propped himself up on the bed and sat up, casually packing up his messy clothes: "you are really getting more and more uncountable, unscrupulous, lawless." ye

ting looked at yang jiali and smiled: "we are legal husbands, there is something wrong."

yang jiali gritted his teeth and said, "do you remember the terms i mentioned to you two months ago?"

ye ting frowned, "what terms." "that's

it," yang jiali said, "it's consultation... tthis, the number and frequency of double movements. i made it clear to you that three times a week, no more than four times, this is the most appropriate and comfortable frequency, and you have promised it.

ye ting furrowed his brows and thought about it carefully, as if there was such a thing.

ye ting shrugged, "so."

yang jiali was fierce: "have you obeyed, have you obeyed in the past two months?"

ye ting sat down on the edge of the bed and asked, "do you think i've done too much?"

yang jiali shook his head and said seriously, "it's not that i've done too much, it's too much!" yes, i admit, it's quite comfortable, but it comes almost every day, and everyone is mortal, who the can stand it. every time you're asked to follow a promise, you'll always come up with a whole bunch of reasons.

yang jiali jumped off the bed, pacing back and forth on the floor barefoot, and a wave of resentment was thrown out: one moment said what is this festival, in order to celebrate to come once, the next moment said that he was tired from work and needed to be recharged, i am your plug board?

ye ting sat on the edge of the bed, his legs folded, looking at yang jiali, who was angry, and did not speak.

yang jiali muttered a long string, and finally walked to ye ting's side and questioned him: "you always have so many excuses, from the time you agreed with you to the present two months, you have not fulfilled the agreement for a week." what else do you want to say, and what excuse do you have? ye

ting smirked faintly at the corner of his mouth and said leisurely, "maybe next time, because you are close to others and make me uncomfortable, so i want to punish you, do you think this excuse is okay?" "no

, you can't!" <

yang jiali narrowed his eyes and fished out his clothes from the bed.

he had actually planned to take advantage of ye ting's official business in the study to take a good nap. who knew that ye ting came in halfway through the nap, woke him up without saying, pressed up all over his body, kissed and hugged, yang jia had endured for two months, and now he was excited by getting up, and he couldn't bear it anymore.