EXTRA days of chicken flying dog jumping 10

yang jiali laughed and collapsed.

he held ye ting's mobile phone as if he had discovered a new continent, his eyes were full of light, and he smiled: "no, you this?"

yang jiali saw more of ye ting's cold and stinky face, ye ting's side was full of careful thinking, he really hadn't seen much. ye ting retrieved the mobile phone, and some strange red appeared on his face: "it is when you are bored to play, obedient, and not allowed to laugh."

yang jiali still couldn't stop enjoying himself.

he leaned over to ye ting's neck socket, and the two grandfathers stuck together hotly.

yang jiali looked at ye ting's mobile phone screen, pointed to the number of check-in days for chao talk, and said: "you don't have to pretend, you see it yourself, you check in continuously... i look at ah,, this is almost two years, lao tzu himself is too lazy to give his own super words to sign in, you are quite persevering. a domineering president in the hall, privately actually gave me such a hundred and eighty small artists to invest in data.

ye ting snorted coldly: "who made your data so miserable, i can't see it."

yang jiali skimmed his lips.

anyway, they were all discovered, ye ting didn't care, the palm of his hand supported yang jiali's head and leaned on his body, looked down and sniffed the light fragrance on his body, and silently kissed him on the head.

when he was closing his eyes to enjoy yang jiali's warm and warm approach, he heard yang jiali say, "you are all super talkers, so have we had any interaction?" the more i looked at it, the more familiar it became.

ye ting chuckled in his heart. c

he thought of something.

he suddenly opened his eyes, and when he wanted to snatch the mobile phone from yang jiali's hand, yang jiali had already opened the message interface of ye ting's weibo trumpet with a smile and opened the private message box.

then ye ting saw yang jiali's smile disappear little by little.

ye ting's heart was filled with a slight nervousness. he whispered, "yang yang?

yang jiali slowly raised his head, held up the white glowing mobile phone screen, and pointed to the message record on the screen: "in the years of the breakup, you ever contacted me?" ye ting's

heart contracted violently and he looked at the screen.

in 2018, on december 18, at 23:46 pm, ye ting secretly sent a private message to yang jiali on this trumpet: "hello. at

23:47, yang jiali replied: "hello." at

23:55, ye ting said again: "come on." at

23:58, yang jiali replied: "thank you." the

message stops here, simply four.

yang jiali's throat tightened: "in 2018, you were still abroad, we were still in a state of breaking up, i didn't have any news from you, i never knew that this private message i two sentences disappeared again is you."

ye ting looked at yang jiali's dark eyes, opened his mouth, and wanted to speak, but he couldn't say it. <

yang jiali swallowed a mouthful, and his voice was dumb: "why did you secretly contact me, why did you say two words and then run?" ye ting was

silent for a long time, and finally bowed his head and sighed.

he patted the seat next to him: "yang yang, lie down next to me."