⚜THE DEAL⚜

Lucius Malfoy...had never felt so anxious before. 

Not even at the time, when he was hours away from marrying his beautiful wife. Not even when he had learned about Narcissa's weak body. Not even when he had got the news about his wonderful wife being pregnant with his precious boy. He had not felt so anxious, even when he was being marked by the Dark Lord. Not even when the Dark Lord had vanquished. Lucius Malfoy...was and had remained... as composed as ever. 

But, in less than a year, something had started to grow within Lucius. 

A flicker of which at first, was now growing rapidly in his whole being...and Lucius Malfoy for the first time felt...anxious. 

The flicker had first appeared when, him and his wife had first encountered the glowing-eyed man; Hadrian Peverell. The Malfoy couple had simply paid a visit to Gringotts to check over there finances, and for some outing, of course. However, the simple visit had soon turned into a complicated mess. Just when, Lucius was guiding his wife out of the vault rooms, he finally sensed it; a firm gaze set on them. 

Although, Lucius barely qualified as one of the strongest, he was still a trained 'Death-eater' nonetheless. And so, Lucius had paused in his action of guiding his wife around, searching carefully for the source of his discomfort as he twisted his 'cane' into his hands. 

When Lucius's eyes had landed on the culprit, he had...stilled. 

A primary instinct of any prey, who feels danger simply oozing out from his predator. 

And Lucius, was not the predator in this case, he was just a prey...who could be dealt with, anytime, any moment, anywhere...and anyway. 

The masked man with the most brilliant glowing-green eyes, simply stood there, leaning his weight on the wall behind him as he stared at the Malfoy couple...or mainly at Lucius. Lucius had tried staring back, had tried glaring, had tried scowling...but all had been in vain when all he could do was stand frozen, shocked...and probably more scared than he should have been. 

His wife too, seemed to have noticed his state as she had softly brought Lucius out of...whatever daze he was in. Lucius had glanced around once more, sighing when there had been no traces of -glowing green eyes  and taken to assure his wife that he had simply been distracted by the beautiful doors of one of the rooms. 

Narcissa had told him then, smiling softly that their house could definitely use some strong, well-furnished doors for the interior. Lucius had agreed with her...although he would prefer the doors to be highly warded and strong rather than designer ones. 

That had been Lucius Malfoy's first ever meeting with the one, Harrison Peverell.  

Currently, as he entered the Malfoy's envy worthy hall, he froze looking at the silhouette of his wife who looked too shocked to even blink.

"Narcissa...dear?" Lucius took worried steps towards where his wife stayed seated...visibly shocked.

His eyebrows knitted in worry as he 'kneeled' in front of his wife. Seeing his wife, in the same helplessly anxious state, Lucius had been in back then...

'No!'  Lucius thought. 'He would not let his wife feel that feeling...ever!' 

"Narcissa...dear," gently guiding his long fingers, under his wife's chin, Lucius coaxed the still stupefied lady to look into his eyes. And as blue came to clash with pale grey, Lucius frowned when he saw the terror in his wife's eyes. 

"Dear, what happened?" his voice was soft, as Lucius gently combed through his wife's blond hair. Something had caused his generally composed wife to feel terrified...in her own home at that too...and Lucius would not sit silent without knowing about it.