[chapter 1]

déjà vu
/deɪʒɑː ˈvuː,French deʒa vy/
noun
a feeling of having already experienced the present situation.

----
(10 years later)

"Hey, Song Mingi! Let's go to the new cafe Yeosang mentioned before!! Let's go, let's go!!"

Too tired to start any stupid argument, he nodded and followed the energetic blond boy with a song playing on his AirPods.

After a few minutes of walking, they finally arrived, the cafe looks luxurious enough, the smell of fresh bags of coffee beans making him inhale a long whiff of it. 'Well, maybe it's not a bad decision to come here.'

As they entered the cafe, the blond boy rushed to an empty table near the counter. One of the staff came towards their table with a big smile "Excuse me, may I take your order?"

"Yeah! Gimme an espresso americano, please!"

"Me- hrmm Wooyoung, you pick one for me"

"Aww Mingi, you're so cute! This is your first time coming to a cafe, right?" He looked straight into Wooyoung's eyes. They were beaming ridiculously.

"Ye-yeah just picks one already, she's waiting," said him.

"Hahahaha don't be mad, Mingi. She's doesn't care! Well... you! Lady! You choose for him, your favorite one ehheehe" said Wooyoung as he winked to the staff before she went away with her face reddened.

As Mingi wished to scold the flirty-blond boy, news on the tv made Wooyoung yell while commenting. The latest news was all about the infamous serial killer who was yet to be caught and a new victim of him was found in a warehouse, brutally murdered with an image of the victim itself at beside them before they got killed on the forehead.

'Psycho murderer, killing innocent people.'

The sound of the tv was slowly disappeared until he saw a man standing in front of the counter, holding the tv controller, slowing the sound, and making his way towards a black grand piano near his table.

The man took his time, sitting at the huge, shining black instrument that looked like the sky on a cool summer night, coaxing impossibly soothing and amazing melodies from it. He seemed lost as the man's fingers flew over the keys like swallows darting in a pond for fish. Unfortunately, he never expected that the man was Choi San.

"Isn't he dead?"