[chapter 6]

confusion
/kənˈfjuːʒ(ə)n/

noun

1. uncertainty about what is happening, intended, or required
2. the state of being bewildered or unclear in one's mind about something.

----

(the next morning)

When he got there, he was brought in an interrogation room where San was there with his hands cuffed to the table. Looking at the mirror, he could tell there was someone on the other side watching him and San.

"How can I not be surprise if it is not my 'friend', Song Mingi?" A sadistic grin came to San's lips. "It's been a while, hasn't it?"

The silence was thick with emotion- emotion on Mingi's side. He was full of shock that the sweet nerd boy whose always never been talking the whole life was sitting in front of him for having accused for being a serial killer. San licked his lips, clicking his tongue while shaking his head. "What's wrong? Your brain is too small for all this information or what?" San mockingly sighs in disappointment.

"I cannot believe it that you're the pathetic psycho that killing innocent people!"

San sighs, blinking and all the gleam was gone. The hair on his neck was standing up right. It was the way San looked at him and the presence the male gave off. San leaned forward, lowering his voice to an annoyed tone as he said, "Since when did I said I killed those people? Oh god Mingi, just how stupid you are? The answer is already in front of you but you never see it as a threat."

Mingi hesitated with a frown. "Wh- what do you mean?"

San snorted and rolled his eyes, leaning back and shaking his head. Chuckled with a smile pulling at the corner of the male lips.

"Answer my question, San!" He slammed the table as he getting annoyed by the male's reaction.

San barked out his laugh, crossing his legs at the ankle and clasping his hands together. "Well, it will be no fun if I'm giving you the answer. Find it by yourself. And tell Yunho I'm sorry, can you? Now excuse me, I'm a little bit tired now." The male grinned as he closed his eyes and wanting to rest.

----

(Yunho's house)

"Hey, are you okay?"

With a sigh, Yunho shook his head. "...why? Why all of this happening to me? He is the most sweetest boy I have been together! I cannot believe all of this! He is not the criminal, I swear! Please! I know he didn't even be alive inside the jail... who is going to watch him, wake him up in the morning... just please... let him out of there.."

"Yunho... take a breath." Yunho did, but only barely, as he leaned back in the sofa and looked at Mingi. He could see, as the black-haired's hands began to shake, that he was truly worried.

"It's alright, Yunho. I'm not sure if he is the criminal or not but I'm sure he can easily adapt his new environment." He put his hand on Yunho's back, trying to comfort him before ruffling the male's hair.

"You... think so?" Yunho sniffled quietly, tears threatening to spill from his eyes. "Yes, I'm also sure that he wanted to say sorry to you as well." Mingi said as he continued console the male.