[chapter 4]

love
/lʌv/

noun
1. an intense feeling of deep affection
2. a great interest and pleasure in something

——

He can felt Yunho's hand with a black glove on his chin, tipped his face up and he was face to face with Yunho. So close to him that he felt a warm breath on his skin. He looked into the eyes, deep brown colored staring back at him. Yunho was smiling ear to ear and his cheeks have a hint of red.

He can't believe that they have been dating for months now and Yunho still got red when he got a hug from him.

"So cute."

A lot of things happened from last month. At first, Yunho was playing hard but at last, Mingi still didn't got the male's number but he doesn't care anymore. He was into meeting him every day just wanted to see the handsome face of his crush. Good thing was after a few rejection, Yunho finally accepted his feelings genuinely.

One day, he started going out for a date with Yunho. They went so many places but most of it were full of couples making them blushed without each other noticing their own face were slowly turned red.

"Hey... hrm- can we go to your house maybe, for a movies night?" Mingi's face was in redness but inside he cursed himself for making such a bold request.

"Yeah why not? It will be much great than going here," replied Yunho as he grabbed Mingi's right hand. Mingi's eyes twinkled and he smiled widely, catching up with the male and walked beside Yunho heading towards the black-haired male's car.

(1 hour later)

It was a huge house but never he thought that the inside was much more elegance than he ever expected. As Yunho made his way to the kitchen to prepared some foods and drinks, Mingi walked around the house trying to see if San was there too, but no presence can't be felt so it was his lucky day to finally make a move towards Yunho during the night movies.

Steps by steps, he stopped as soon as he felt a distasteful sense of strangeness as he passed through the room. He took a step forward and slowly opened the doors, revealing the very large and neat bedroom. The walls were paint in white, books on bookshelves were place orderly and neatly and in the middle of the room was where an empty desk with just a red coloured gaming chair and a big computer. A king sized bed with white sheets was placed orderly. The room was full of distasteful smell combining with vanilla.

A hand touching his shoulder making he flinched. "What are you doing in here?"

"Oh my god, Yunho! You scared me!"

"Answer my question, why are you doing in here?" For a second he saw Yunho's eyes were dark, empty.

Confused, he quickly answered "Nothing, it is just... this room was... beautiful! Yeah beautiful.. eheh..."

No reaction. Then a smile.

"Oh, I did not know that you have a weird taste, darling. Let's go now. I'm already done prepared the foods just now."

He saw Yunho quickly closed the room's door.

Clearly there was something wrong about the room but he didn't want to make any fuss about it so he just proceed to the dining table.

"Yunho, can I ask a question?"

Yunho's attention was all to him as he paused the movie and nodded, waiting for the question.

"Hrmm can I ask where is your roommate because I don't want him to be surprised of me being here alone with you..."

No response. Their eyes met but he broke it off.

"No... he often sleep at his friend's house so do not worry about it." He sighed with relieved as they continued the last night movie until his conscious slowly slipped away.

He sleep at Yunho's room that night as Yunho said that every room in the house was not in good condition so they just shared the bed together for a night. It was also a great discovery to him that Yunho loves to snuggle himself on his teddy bear but that night, Yunho was a little confused of Mingi and his teddy bear so the whole night, Mingi couldn't got any sleep due to the cuteness of getting hug from his crush.

----

"Yunho hrmm- thank you for the night. It was great." Mingi smiled at the older. Yunho returned the smiled back and saying "Your welcome darling, I'm glad you had fun with my star wars movies." Mingi giggled, he never felt this happiness before. It felt warmed.

After that day, they got a lot closer, they started to hang out much more than before to simple places like the mall or a park. Sounds a little bit cliche but the only things mattered for them is that the other was happy and enjoying themselves.

They have many happy memories of days gone by. He no longer remembered the true reason why he was here as San always disappearing when he tried to approach him. He doesn't care anymore as his happiness now was complete with Yunho by his side. But something cannot be explained like the reasons why every time they going out, Yunho must be wearing his black gloves. Maybe it's a new trend he assumed.