[chapter 2]

guilt
/ɡɪlt/

noun
the fact of having committed a specified or implied offence or crime.

——
"WHO'S DEAD??"

"OH MY GOD WOOYOUNG! SHUT YOUR MOUTH!"

His eyes went back to the piano just to see the man was no longer there. The sound of a soft chime echoed inside the store which made him rush to the counter where the female staff was there.

"Hey, do you know the man who played the piano just now?" he asked.

"Yes, he often comes here just to play that piano but nobody ever approaches him, even if we give him a cup of coffee, he will never drink it, so weird right??"

"Yeah... hrmm do you know where he lives or any place he often stops by?"

"Hmmm, I think one of our staff has seen him enter the big, white house around here. The house is the only house that looks like that so it's easy to recognize it," said the female staff before a staff calling her for some help.

"Thank you." He walked back to the table, sit to his chair acted like nothing just happened while Wooyoung just stared at him.

"What's wrong, Mingi? Your ex boyfriend or what?"

"What th- NO! We're just know each other back then during high school... and I made a mistake to him so I wanted to apologise," explained Mingi as old memories started to flood out of his head.

The stench of blood invaded his senses. Smell and sight. That would not be easily forgotten. A river of red liquid raced along the concrete floor. Paralyzed in agony and fear he lay. Still gasping for air until the end.

Wooyoung nodded and back to his daily thing, gossiping while him, staring intensely at the huge instrument imagined the man was still there sitting and playing that beautiful melody. He never meant to kill San. Guilt started to cloud around him, he wanted to apologize. Yes, apologize.