˒˒ notes ˒˒

𓎩

This is my first Tokyo Revengers story, heads up that it won't be Perfekt!

⚠︎ WARNINGS/REMINDERS:

⸝⸝ there WILL NOT be a trigger warning at the beginning of each chapter, the book is labeled mature for a reason.

⸝⸝ I have NOT read the manga, so the story will be based off of the anime adaptation, however I will input some of the characters from the manga but they will not have as big of a role as they do in canon.

⸝⸝ I'm not very familiar with japanese titles, I apologise if I use them wrong. Please don't hesitate to correct me if I've made a mistake and I will for sure fix it.

⸝⸝ All the characters will be aged up a year so it's more fitting however, everyone will still be in their respectable grades from canon. For example instead of the reader and Takemichi being 14, they will be 15 but still in their second year of middle school. (mikey and draken 16 but still in their third year, etc. etc.)

⸝⸝ There will be a love percentage meter for every love interest the reader interacts with each chapter.

⸝⸝ For convenience the reader's surname will be Kinoshita.

I hope you enjoy! Please don't hesitate to give feedback/suggestions

WARNING/!LOVE METER CAN BECOME UNSTABLE OR DISAPPEAR/!

started: 28/05/2022
finished: ????

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ