3 𓄹

chapter 3// lavender looks good
chapter music: quiet resource, evelyn stein

𓈀

Waiting for the ramen to cool down, Y/n taps her pencil on her desk. It's been almost two weeks since starting school and meeting her new friend Hina. It's the first day of May.

Scribbling on the notepad beside her, she writes down a few things:

Amnesia
Ablility to see the fated death of the person I look at (but why?)
Tachibana-san has a crush on Takemichi-san
Atsushi-san has an issue with me

She'd been trying to approach Atsushi Sendo but to no avail. He was always with his group of friends, giving her a scowl anytime she got closer. Ever since catching her stare at his dear friend Takemichi, he feels it's his duty to stop her from talking to the blonde boy.

Oblivious to the fact that she wants to talk to himself, not his friend.

The Mizo Middle Five gang was a lot harder to approach than she initially thought.

The day before when she managed to make eye contact with Takemichi, the future she saw for him was different than Hina and Atsushi's. Too many visions combined together, it's as if his future hasn't even been decided yet, or just keeps changing. But how is that possible?

Sighing, she stares at the wall in front with multiple questions swarming in her head. All this confusion is stressful, she needs a break. It's nearly time for her shift at the café anyways.

Hina suggested it would be a good idea to try and join a club, since it would look good academically. It was also Hina's way of pushing the shyer girl to make more friends. There weren't too many appealing clubs sadly, but the Home Economics club did catch her attention. It would be especially helpful for her day to day life as she lives alone.

Y/n heads towards the classroom that held the club meetings. It wouldn't hurt to just check it out. She wouldn't have guessed it would be so damn busy. There were girls bussing around inside the classroom, not a single girl was standing still. Taking a step inside, her curious e/c orbs dart around.

"Hey! The president is busy right now, we have enough of you coming in!" A girl with dark braids immediately shouts at the poor smaller girl, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh, I'm sorry I just wanted to check the club out, I'm interested in joining." Y/n says shyly.

Her eyebrows relax, a smile appearing. "Why didn't you say so! I'm Vice President of the club, I can show you around?"

Vice Pres explained a lot of what the club is about, that it tackles mainly sewing, stitching and creating articles of clothing. Makes sense with all the machines occupying the space. All the girls in the club seemed to really get along and help each other out, which the h/c haired girl immediately took a liking to.

"Ah, and this is President Mitsuya-kun!"

The silver-lilac haired boy lazily lifted his head from his sewing machine, a nonchalant look on his face.

He wore a white button down with the first two buttons undone, a tan cardigan over it and a singular thick black earring that hung from his left ear. A thin measuring tape draped loosely around his neck. Undoubtfully attractive. No wonder why girls seem to come here just to swoon over him.

His lavender dull orbs lock with her e/c ones, breath becoming hitched in her throat.

"Mitsuya-Takashi Mitsuya-second division captain?" Y/n unknowingly mumbled out loud.