˗ˏˋ 003 'ˎ˗

❦

-𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐎-

My pain tolerance was low, to say the least
The anxiety I was currently suffering from was not the best feeling. Dakota was taking me to the tattoo shop. You see, now that I'm legal I can do whatever I want.

Well, kinda. Let me rephrase that, I can do more than I could do at seventeen.

The decision to get a tattoo, I'll admit, was influenced by the burly man that I could not stop thinking about.

Not too long ago, I refused to even acknowledge the fact that I was still thinking about Oliver.

Taping Dakota on the shoulder she turns to look at me, "Wanna get ice cream after I get my tattoo?"

she playfully rolls her eyes, "you know I do."

Laughing I continue my search on Pinterest for the tattoo that I want. I stuck between two simple ones. Don't get your hopes up. It's not going to be big and scary. More like small and barely there.

The car abruptly stops, "we're here, c'mon" Dakota announces while exiting the car.

once again, My stomach begins to turn.

"Maybe we should...just go get ice cream," I suggest while catching up to an eager Dakota.

she sighs, "Tinsley, You are getting a one-second tattoo you'll be fine." My nose scrunches at her uncaring tone toward my well-being.

"Hey, I could very well faint while getting that one-second tattoo," I grumble.

Smiling she pulls the tattoo shop door open waiting for my feet to move. I eye the camera attached to her hip that hangs from a strap across her shoulder. "You just want to take pictures of me in pain. Sadist."

"Maybe." she shrugs with a blank stare.

Scoffing I stubbornly force my body to step inside of the shop. immediately, my sight is filled with neon lights around the shop. A man stands facing the opposite way but he seems to be cleaning something.

The waiting chairs have a couple of people seated in them, some sleeping, others typing away on their phones.

Upon hearing our entrance the man turns around. My eyes widen a bit.

Grant's surprised face matches mine, then it melts into a charming smile. "Well if it isn't the famous Tinsley."

I do a small awkward wave with a crooked smile, "Hi Grant."

Theirs a bit of awkward silence before Dakota clears her throat, "Okay well this is awkward. Hello, I'm Dakota by the way and this lovely lady over here would like a tattoo."

Grant's eyes gleam even more at her words and nods his head, "you caught us at the perfect time. Oliver would be happy to tattoo you."

At the mention of Oliver's name my head snaps up, "Oliver?"